Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 05:26 AM

Good morning Monday

And so begins another week in lockdown, but at least the sun will be shining they say...

Good morning all, just the usual Tesco shop first thing before walking the dogs and then pottering around the plot, where there is always a job to do or a weed to pull. Ain't life grand...

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 05:57 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good Morning Barry, and all who follow.

Due for a another heat wave here - going to be 70f by lunchtime - so it is windows open, curtains closed, and electric fans on full power for me. Have some new dies to play with, and the Craft Room is cool.

Stay safe
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 06:19 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 06:36 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Another trip to the Recycling today, long queues again, then some more things to get from the storage unit.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 06:47 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

A fine, dry and sunny day with light breezes developing and feeling warm is the forecast.
Maximum temperature 23ºC.

Perhaps some gardening today, the usual mundane household tasks have to be done though.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 08:00 AM

Good morning everyone

The sun is out and all is well

A day in the garden for me. After the deluge there is a lot of tidying up to do....can't wait

Have a good day all whatever's planned
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 08:09 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm expecting a gardener coming to tackle my hedge - it needs 3 ft taking off it. As I type this I'm waiting for a phone call from him..

What I do today depends on whether he comes or not.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 09:06 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely morning and I have lots to do before the heat arrives later in the week.

I want to clean the windows and if my nematodes arrive, plant out the broccoli.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 09:09 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day and very warm. Forecast is we will be seeing 30°c on Thursday ..... I’ll have to get the paddling pool out!

A day in the garden is planned, may even have our lunch outdoors for a change.

Our daughter and family called round yesterday with Fathers Day gifts and card for Mr Mags. It was lovely to see them and chat face to face even though they didn’t come in. Our son, who lives in Wales, phoned later in the day.

Enjoy your day everyone
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 10:56 AM

Good morning All.
Just another day here. Tesco with Son tonight, my highlight of the week.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top