Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 09:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 09:14 AM

Good morning everyone what a stunningly beautiful day.

I have already been out watering and feeding in the garden and want to do some jobs while it is cool and before the Waitrose order arrives which will take half the morning to sanitise.

They have started haymaking in the nearby meadows so it will be dusty later and I hope to take Chloe for a proper walk before they get started.

Enjoy your day
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 09:59 AM

Good morning All.
My patio looks like a corn field so I guess I'd better go out & pull some weeds. My gardener hasn't been back either, what is it with them! Carol, they all seem to be the same.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 10:08 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny summer day, temperatures rising to 31°c in the next few days.

I’m hoping to get out and give the back garden hedge a trim before the sun come round to that part of the garden.
After that I won’t feel like doing too much in the heat.

Enjoy your day
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 01:38 PM

I dug, pulled & cut some of the plants out, then thought some might look nice in a vase, so I saved, oats, corn & another cereal plant not identified, all growing from the bird food & did just that. It was too hot, so I stopped the weeding, I was shattered.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I dug, pulled & cut some of the plants out, then thought some might look nice in a vase, so I saved, oats, corn & another cereal plant not identified, all growing from the bird food & did just that. It was too hot, so I stopped the weeding, I was shattered.
Afternoon everyone, just off outside soon to sit on the deck. Parasol is up, cushion on the chair, Pint glass of Lemon & Lime with Ice and a Slice, Sunglasses, new paperback I am dying to get stuck into, sandals off so my toes can wave at the sun, Sun hat on so the sun can't sneak up and burn the back of my neck and phone on vibrate instead of ring, the two pooches will no doubt be in the shade under the table. MP4 player for some Lionel Richie, 2 Salads already prepared in the fridge ready for accompanying tonight's dinner, housework done, Yippee, freedom.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top