Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 01:22 PM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good afternoon everybody.

I'm feeling so lazy today. Made Tony & myself a cuppa at 9.30 & took it back to bed.
I didn't finally get up till 10.30 then had my friend Jean on the phone for well over an hour. Then I decided, seeing as my ankle is well on the mend to do a workout in my gym.

Just had lunch & planning what to do this afternoon - I think a couple of hours cleaning & then a trip to Aldi sometime after 5.00pm when it's not so busy.

Sorry about your pet Meg.

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 01:53 PM

Good afternoon All.
Dull day here & got chilly too. Windy as well.
Tesco this evening with Son. Need to go write a list soon.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 02:14 PM

Well, my accounts were restored last Wednesday and then deleted again on Friday afternoon because the HR system wasn't reset.

Oh well, another few days of being paid for doing nothing...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Sorry to hear this Meg, here's hoping it's not too serious and she's with you for a good while yet..
Originally Posted by carol ->

Sorry about your pet Meg.
Thanks both Chloe still looks pretty fit for 13 and her recent eccentricities are no worse than my own so not of great concern .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
A belated good morning windy and damp here.

I had a few things to do early on including ringing the vet who has only just started to take none emergencies.

I am to have an outside consultation later with Chloe and the vet will take her away if a blood test is required.
In spite of regular teeth cleaning her teeth could do with some attention and from some behavioural changes, I suspect she may have a degree of CCD (canine dementia). I was shocked to realise she will be 13 next birthday so not surprising she is showing her age in some areas.

Enjoy your day
Sorry to hear of your worries about Chloe, Meg. I hope it's not too serious.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Thanks both Chloe still looks pretty fit for 13 and her recent eccentricities are no worse than my own so not of great concern .
Meg every time one of my cats do something unusual, I worry that they may be ill.... but so far, they have all been fine.
I always think it is better to be too concerned, than not concerned at all.
One of my cats keeps begging for food, so I feed him, but he only eats it is if is something he really likes!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top