Join for free
Page 11 of 15 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 08:11 PM

Re: Is Glamour Only For The Young?

Hey Sage, perhaps we should start another thread since we are sort of hijacking Arts thread about Glamour. I wouldn’t want our chatting to be considered rude.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Hey Sage, perhaps we should start another thread since we are sort of hijacking Arts thread about Glamour. I wouldn’t want our chatting to be considered rude.
Sorry Bratti it was just my lame attempt at being drôle.
I came in to see and was surprised how far the thread had evolved!
But it happens, please don't stop
Sorry again
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Sorry Bratti it was just my lame attempt at being drôle.
I came in to see and was surprised how far the thread had evolved!
But it happens, please don't stop
Sorry again
Oh no worries Rhian. I saw your high school reunion thread and thought maybe you had a glass of two of wine and got the wrong thread. Either way, we ‘have’ taken the thread off course some and if anyone minds then please let us know and we’d be happy to move our excessive yakking elsewhere.

BUT I’d still LOVE to see your nails.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 08:34 PM

Carry on I love reading it. X
Beauty comes from within. X
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 08:41 PM

Oh no worries Rhian. I saw your high school reunion thread and thought maybe you had a glass of two of wine and got the wrong thread. Either way, we ‘have’ taken the thread off course some and if anyone minds then please let us know and we’d be happy to move our excessive yakking elsewhere.

BUT I’d still LOVE to see your nails.
Aww go on then!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181030_153502.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	7957  
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

13-11-2018, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Aww go on then!

Oh now lovely. I like the colour and shape.
Thank you.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

13-11-2018, 09:21 PM

I’m really liking your book Sage. You really ARE a great writer.
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 09:22 PM

That's why I suggested early on you contact me through my website. If you'd rather do it here, because you are still hesitant to allow me access to your email address I understand.
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 09:25 PM

I’m really liking your book Sage. You really ARE a great writer.
Thanks.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

13-11-2018, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Sage ->
That's why I suggested early on you contact me through my website. If you'd rather do it here, because you are still hesitant to allow me access to your email address I understand.
Aye! I’m a tad slow. Sure I’ll contact you via your webpage if I have any ultra sensitive stuff that I don’t think is appropriate but to be perfectly honest I am really enjoying this female hang out.

It’s comfy here. Plus I honestly think it wouldn’t hurt for you to get some more exposure because you truly are good. I’ve been reading quite a lot today and enjoying it. It seems hauntingly surreal knowing it’s not only a fiction novel but that I actually know the woman who wrote it.
Originally Posted by Sage ->
Thanks.
Again. No! Thank YOU!

Page 11 of 15 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top