Join for free
Page 26 of 29 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 > Last »
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 02:14 PM

Re: Boy, 6, 'thrown from 10th floor' of Tate Modern

Not only is there all that can be read on this thread but also more information which may be of interest. The council spent £12,400 trying to keep this person's name out of the news and secret. I wonder what the thinking was behind using tax payers' money on this? See link to this news item below:

"Council bosses spent thousands of pounds on legal fees in a failed bid to keep Tate Modern murder attempt teenager Jonty Bravery’s name out of the public domain, the PA news agency has found.

Documents released under Freedom of Information laws show Hammersmith and Fulham Borough Council paid £12,400 over the course of four court hearings as they fought with the press over naming the teenager."

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-06-27/...s-name-secret/
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Not only is there all that can be read on this thread but also more information which may be of interest. The council spent £12,400 trying to keep this person's name out of the news and secret. I wonder what the thinking was behind using tax payers' money on this? See link to this news item below:

"Council bosses spent thousands of pounds on legal fees in a failed bid to keep Tate Modern murder attempt teenager Jonty Bravery’s name out of the public domain, the PA news agency has found.

Documents released under Freedom of Information laws show Hammersmith and Fulham Borough Council paid £12,400 over the course of four court hearings as they fought with the press over naming the teenager."

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-06-27/...s-name-secret/
I strongly suspect that their motive was to avoid public disclosure of the lack of adequate supervision of the nutter by their employees.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I strongly suspect that their motive was to avoid public disclosure of the lack of adequate supervision of the nutter by their employees.
Possibly.

But it's an interesting point that the age at which he committed the offence would grant him anonymity, but his age at the time of the hearings means he no longer had this.

If he had been a year younger, presumably we would not know his name.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 06:26 PM

This all happened because Jonty Bravery, wanted to be on TV.
It’s absolutely sickening
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Latest update:

Jonty Bravery, the man responsible for throwing the six-year-old boy from a balcony of the Tate Modern museum has been sentenced to jail for at least fifteen years (should have been more IMO).

No word if the condition of the little boy who sustained life changing injuries has improved any or will at all, but thus far he's confined to a wheelchair and needs constant around the clock care.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-53191161
What the hell are they going to do with him when he is released from prison & why wasn't he put somewhere like Broadmore on a permanent basis?
Somebody who thinks like him should never be allowed to live freely, unless they are prepared for him to harm another innocent child!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
What the hell are they going to do with him when he is released from prison & why wasn't he put somewhere like Broadmore on a permanent basis?
Somebody who thinks like him should never be allowed to live freely, unless they are prepared for him to harm another innocent child!
I'm sure he will be released eventually, free to cause grief for others. It's what our courts do.

My hope is that when he does next 'have a laugh', he does it to the wrong person or persons and they deal with him 'appropriately'.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 08:26 PM

I'm sure he will be released eventually, free to cause grief for others. It's what our courts do.

My hope is that when he does next 'have a laugh', he does it to the wrong person or persons and they deal with him 'appropriately'.
That person would have been me, if he had thrown my child over he would have followed, nut job or not.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

27-06-2020, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That person would have been me, if he had thrown my child over he would have followed, nut job or not.
Had it been me, I think I'd try to be clever and do something which couldn't possibly incriminate me. I don't see why I should suffer for him too.

A ricin-injecting umbrella perhaps. That would also present him with quite a nasty death. Just what he deserves.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 10:47 PM

Had it been me, I think I'd try to be clever and do something which couldn't possibly incriminate me. I don't see why I should suffer for him too.

A ricin-injecting umbrella perhaps. That would also present him with quite a nasty death. Just what he deserves.
You could always claim to be mental.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

27-06-2020, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You could always claim to be mental.
And be put away for a few years?

No.

I'll stick to my 'nasty' idea. I'd get a real sense of satisfaction!

Page 26 of 29 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top