Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 05:59 PM

Re: He squeezed my thigh!

Character assination by an brexit remainer no doubt
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 07:04 PM

It wouldn't surprise me about you, Longdogs. Those Devon-airs are known the world over for their Bronski Beat worshipping and creme de menth preferred drinks of choice. Hope you exchange phone numbers

No, it's all very silly isn't it?
Somebody somewhere will always have some dirt on a public figure and there might be a potential election coming up, Boris is the most likely target right now. Same as in America with Trump.
It's probably all rubbish anyway but these people who instigate it will not stop at anything to get some cash and tarnish somebody's name.
I still have my reservations about Cliff though...
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 07:14 PM

now they are questioning our PMs "integrity"

it's a trick question actually ...

a beebman asked "people are questioning BJs integrity, what do you say to that?"

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
See now if you or muddy had squeezed my thigh I would be happy.
I would be happy to do that, Longdogs.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I would be happy to do that, Longdogs.
Can you squeeze mine too please, Tiffany?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Can you squeeze mine too please, Tiffany?
Of course I can, show us your leg.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 08:53 PM

Media made a whopping day of it today.. at the conference. Why not concentrate on what's happening at the conference, and leave the rest until later ?

She's Robert Peston's partner and Robert Peston is quoted as saying :

The father of two, who rose to prominence through his reporting on the financial crash of 2008, also revealed he found women were "predatory" towards him because of his role as a television presenter.

'I think there is a stalky thing that happens and I think women (presenters) talk about it more than men normally. You have to be slightly careful," he said.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
It wouldn't surprise me about you, Longdogs. Those Devon-airs are known the world over for their Bronski Beat worshipping and creme de menth preferred drinks of choice. Hope you exchange phone numbers

No, it's all very silly isn't it?
Somebody somewhere will always have some dirt on a public figure and there might be a potential election coming up, Boris is the most likely target right now. Same as in America with Trump.
It's probably all rubbish anyway but these people who instigate it will not stop at anything to get some cash and tarnish somebody's name.
I still have my reservations about Cliff though...
..... that's it! Trump! I knew I recognised him, the big Cowboy.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Back in 1981, at the age of eighteen, myself and some friends inadvertently wandered into a pub which had.... let's just say, less women in it than your average pub. Unaware of this gender imbalance, I went up to the bar to buy a round of drinks and found myself stood next to a big burly bloke dressed as a Cowboy. As I sat on a bar stool waiting for my order, he reached over and SQUEEZED MY THIGH!

Obviously we drank up and got out of there pretty sharpish.

I know it was 38 years ago but I am still traumatised. Do you think the Daily Mail would investigate for me? or perhaps the BBC? Some compensation maybe?

Lassoed of Devon.

hmm... I think it was you stroking his thigh... poor Boris, no wonder he still looks shellshocked!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 11:13 PM

I don't think anyone has ever squeezed my thigh , I am feeling left out

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top