Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 04:42 PM

Harvey Procter walks out of BBC interview

I don’t blame him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 05:15 PM

Re: Harvey Procter walks out of BBC interview

This is a better link as the one already given is the sites homepage which is a mishmash of articles.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Munchetty.html
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 05:16 PM

Thank you Dodge.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 05:35 PM

I have seen this news story on other online media sites and at each one i looked in their comments section to see what people were saying and it's is interesting to see a common theme across them all, that people have noticed that when Harvey Procter walked off, Naga Munchetty immediately made a personal opinion in that he stormed off due to the effect that the case had on him.

The fact of the matter is he stormed off because he was being treated rudely and unprofessionally by not being allowed to finish what he was saying BUT now due to Ms Munchetty expressing her own view/opinion, people will believe he stormed off due to how much the case had affected him, which in this case is wrong.

Ms Munchetty should have made some apology to the viewers for having him storm off but instead she gave the viewers a different perspective, a perspective born from her own personal opinion, which she should not have done.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 05:36 PM

Oh dear! Naga was trying so hard this morning as well, she even cracked a smile at one point. Yesterday she looked very sheepish and was on her bestest behaviour.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Oh dear! Naga was trying so hard this morning as well, she even cracked a smile at one point. Yesterday she looked very sheepish and was on her bestest behaviour.
She was being very careful not to rile that old stuffy windbag Proctor this morning wasn't she?
I reckon if she hadn't had so much bother last week she would have been her usual clever, sarcastic self. In the event she tried her best but this obnoxious middle class bore just couldn't hack it and stormed off for his champagne breakfast in some gentleman's lounge somewhere with his copy of The Telegraph. Wish Piers Morgan had interviewed him.
Dodge
Kent, UK

05-10-2019, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
She was being very careful not to rile that old stuffy windbag Proctor this morning wasn't she?
I reckon if she hadn't had so much bother last week she would have been her usual clever, sarcastic self. In the event she tried her best but this obnoxious middle class bore just couldn't hack it and stormed off for his champagne breakfast in some gentleman's lounge somewhere with his copy of The Telegraph. Wish Piers Morgan had interviewed him.
If it had been Piers Morgan, i think Procter would have immediately walked off mumbling something like 'i am not being interviewed by him'
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 06:39 PM

She only had a few minutes to get her questions across and he wouldn't shut up so I don't blame Naga at all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

05-10-2019, 06:43 PM

She talked across him in a most ill mannered way .
He’s a 72 year old who has been terribly libelled by the police why should he listen to a apologist recitation of the disgraceful police behaviour .
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 06:49 PM

she's up her own backside her, can't stand her

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top