Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 06:43 PM

Re: A really well paid job.

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
That may be the subject of the thread, however, I was commenting on a post made by Primus on that thread. My comment was in respect of whether or not that employer was male or female and in view of equality nowadays neither gender should expect any preferential treatment as to someone 'sticking one on that person'.
Iyo...not in mine,..neither should have one "stuck on them"
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 06:45 PM

Hi

You have to be true to yourself.

I could have earned much more, but not for me.

One of my Ex's was on £2000 a day as a Barrister, she would take on anyone.

Money is not everything.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You have to be true to yourself.

I could have earned much more, but not for me.

One of my Ex's was on £2000 a day as a Barrister, she would take on anyone.

Money is not everything.

To be honest...I believe I may put up with their crap..but I wouldn't know,until I was in that position.

I agree money is not everything....it can come at a great cost...as Dodge has posted.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
To be honest...I believe I may put up with their crap..but I wouldn't know,until I was in that position.

I agree money is not everything.
Hi

I could not, but then I did not work for Celebs, I was a Public Servant working for Politicians.

Half of my Pensions went to my Ex Wife, the mother of my kids.

This included my Tax Free Injury Pensions, I was seriously injured in my employment.

I could have played the system, but not for me.

I am an independent so and so.

I do not Claim a Disability Vehicle or any other help.

I still have a Pension of over £30k a year after Tax.

I claim for sod all, not even a Bus Pass.

Boris, on the other hand ,has claimed for a new bed.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 08:12 PM

That may be the subject of the thread, however, I was commenting on a post made by Primus on that thread. My comment was in respect of whether or not that employer was male or female and in view of equality nowadays neither gender should expect any preferential treatment as to someone 'sticking one on that person'. See posts quoted above.
Iyo...not in mine,..neither should have one "stuck on them"
That was not stated as my opinion, it was stated "in view of equality nowadays neither gender should expect any preferential treatment".

Just for the record in no way do I promote violence, in fact the complete opposite as I am a non-violent person. I was brought up that way by non-violent parents in a non-violent household. I know exactly what I posted in post #20 and that was "in view of the equality nowadays" and not my opinion as was stated in post #21.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

05-10-2019, 08:18 PM

That may be the subject of the thread, however, I was commenting on a post made by Primus on that thread. My comment was in respect of whether or not that employer was male or female and in view of equality nowadays neither gender should expect any preferential treatment as to someone 'sticking one on that person'. See posts quoted above.

No one should should have anyone "sticking one on them" in the first place.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 08:24 PM

No one should should have anyone "sticking one on them" in the first place.
Oh I don't know ...... Gordon Ramsey springs to mind.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

05-10-2019, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Oh I don't know ...... Gordon Ramsey springs to mind.

He taught me how to make chocolate fondant pudding...very sticky pudding that is.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 08:38 PM

He taught me how to make chocolate fondant pudding...very sticky pudding that is.
Yum!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 08:55 PM

For Mega Bucks, at this age, I would say "Shout Sh1t and I'll jump on the Shovel".

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top