Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 07:14 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all.

Dry and cold outside and still dark.

Off into Ipswich this morning, look around the shops and do my weekly shopping, then back home to put my Plants in.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 07:25 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry and cold, a day pruning roses and then taking the stuff to the tip.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 07:35 AM

Good morning everyone,

Sunshine and showers predicted for today.

I am out with friends for the day - possibly going to Thirsk and/or Northallerton.

Have a fun day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 08:00 AM

Morning all.

Crisp and bright here.

I have plans lined up for later on.

This will be my final post in the General area. I'm tired of people who cannot stick to topic.

Have a nice day
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 08:22 AM

Good morning all bright sunny but cold, rain later. Oh Floydy I like to read your good morning posts see how you are doing. I new here but like to read the post in good morning.
Not got a lot to do today, going to clean my ensuite and bedroom and make some soup. Hope you all have a good day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 08:34 AM

Good morning everyone

Brighter here today so I might go into the garden I was supposed to do that yesterday but ended up shopping with a pal

Out tonight with pals to the local Indian for a meal early doors.....have a good day all whatever's planned
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 08:35 AM

Good morning everyone. Have a good day , wrap up warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 08:38 AM

Good morning everyone a bright start and I am hoping to get my washing dry in between showers.

The fresh yeast has arrived and needs to be portioned ready for freezing then I am going to make some choc/sour cherry/ cakes for the children to take when I go tomorrow.

I want to defrost and clean the deep freeze before I make a load of bread, don't know if I will get it done today. Where does the time go, not enough hours in the day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 08:48 AM

Good morning all. Blue sky but chilly start.

Washing machine nearly finished, then will nip out for my morning exercise class, and get a bit of shopping on the way home.
What exciting lives we lead.

Be happy, and enjoy whatever you're doing folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 08:49 AM

Good morning all heavy rain throughout the night and this morning.

Staying in today, plenty of jobs to catch up on in the house.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top