Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 04:52 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning everyone,

Due to be 80f here by lunchtime - so I am off to hibernate until evening.

Stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 05:25 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good afternoon to all you sleepy heads.

That's the shortest day and longest night done and dusted. It has been a cold but sunny Tuesday with the temperature only getting up to 17'C.

Have a good one.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 06:40 AM

Good morning everyone from a gorgeously sunny Yorkshire

I will be outside enjoying the sunshine and making my garden look pretty....have a great day all....remember the sun block
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 06:56 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

A fine, dry and sunny day becoming very warm is the forecast. Maximum temperature 27ºC.

Some gardening today, keeping in the shade though. Although not quite finished, some clearing up to do after electrical work yesterday.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 07:02 AM

Good morning all, hot and sunny forecast here too...

Just about to hit the forest with the dogs whilst it's cool, then after coffee I'll be picking blackcurrants before the birds get them, then making a salad for lunch. This afternoon will be spent in the shade somewhere methinks, I like the warmth but don't enjoy strong sunshine so much these days.

Enjoy the day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 08:30 AM

Hi

A glorious day forecast.

The lawns are still too wet to cut, maybe tomorrow.

I have artificial grass to put down, so a busy day.

Have a good day all,
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 08:51 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm feeling disappointed....It's lovely weather for garden jobs but the gardener I'd employed to cut my hedge yesterday never turned up.

The arrangement was on the first fine day he was going to ring me at 8.00am and tell me he was coming. He didn't ring yesterday morning so I sent him a text asking him to let me know which day he preferred to come but he didn't answer. I repeated the text yesterday evening but no answer again. Not heard from him this morning either..

What's wrong with these people? Looks like I'll have to start looking for somebody else!!

Grrrrrrr...
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 09:06 AM

Lovely day here in Sudbury. Mrs Bread and Charlie are off to the zoo today and I'm stuck at home as usual, waiting for the help desk to call me back with my new accounts.

Still, can't complain about being paid for waiting.

In the meantime, I'll dial in a new guitar amp on my Axe Fx - something like a gritty Fender Twin with a big reverb for some pop/rock stuff I'm working on.....

I'm rambling
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 09:10 AM

Morning all.

I fed the grass last week with the rains,mistake, its growing like there's no tomorrow.
Ah well such is life,think I'll watch it grow.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

I'm feeling disappointed....It's lovely weather for garden jobs but the gardener I'd employed to cut my hedge yesterday never turned up.

The arrangement was on the first fine day he was going to ring me at 8.00am and tell me he was coming. He didn't ring yesterday morning so I sent him a text asking him to let me know which day he preferred to come but he didn't answer. I repeated the text yesterday evening but no answer again. Not heard from him this morning either..

What's wrong with these people? Looks like I'll have to start looking for somebody else!!

Grrrrrrr...

Best to look for another if he's unreliable before he even starts..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top