Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 01:23 AM

Re: White Lives Don't Matter

Originally Posted by John ->
You guys are going to bring back the ten pound Pom deal from way back! All them massive cruise liners lying idle, we'll fill them up no problem, with loads of disillusioned Brits!
You would be welcome of course but I don't like your chances. There's no ten quid deal anymore and Australia is one of the most expensive places on Earth to live. Even in the so called "outback" BUt that aside, yep get on the boat. PLenty of Vietnamese did it in the 70s.Now they own half of Sydney..
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 08:16 AM

It’s horribly expensive .
But it’s still lovely
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
And they all entail 2days interrogation by security forces dont
they Todgy??

Donkeyman! 😇😇😇
Other than most tourists then yes, at least.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Running away from a problem is not going to solve it, if we all decided to flee to another country where do you think it will end ? white people will have to show some backbone and fight for what is rightfully ours.

Thanks for the backing OGF, when our backs are against the wall mate we'll fight together side by side.
Never engage in a battle you can not win. We can not win. Our moral standards, civilised behaviour, and laws of basic decency constrain us.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Swannie148 ->
All of us from our forgotten race who are tired of the racially and politically correct doctrine of today shud set up a utopia some where.. for whites only.. all nations welcome. For the record I aint a pinko.. just feel I am losing my identity and want it back.. There has to be one rule. The first one to create conflict is turfed out. Our planet has seen sufficient wars.
Conflict is changing, going technological, a theory that it won't be fought but played.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...-in-space.html
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 10:15 AM

[QUOTE=Morticia;1923697]Thank you .. you've explained how I feel much better than I did.
I'd emigrate now if it was a feasible option for me.
D'you think they'd let a humanised pig into Israel?[/QUOTE]

Why on earth would you want to go to Israel Morty? Unless you are the new messiah.. If god was going to give the Earth an enoma, Israel is where he would stick the tube....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Running away from a problem is not going to solve it, if we all decided to flee to another country where do you think it will end ? white people will have to show some backbone and fight for what is rightfully ours.

Thanks for the backing OGF, when our backs are against the wall mate we'll fight together side by side.
Count me in basser.....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

26-06-2020, 10:39 AM

[QUOTE=OldGreyFox;1923964]
Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Thank you .. you've explained how I feel much better than I did.
I'd emigrate now if it was a feasible option for me.
D'you think they'd let a humanised pig into Israel?[/QUOTE]

Why on earth would you want to go to Israel Morty? Unless you are the new messiah.. If god was going to give the Earth an enoma, Israel is where he would stick the tube....
Couldn't agree more!

He'd want every so called Palestinian out of eretz Israel.
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 11:40 AM

Honestly. I am totally confused at what it is they want. For the greater part of this country. Black lives have and do matter. Would it be an idea to offer the old tenner fare repatriation to their ancestral countries of origin? I think for the majority, they would soon see that their bread was not quite so liberally buttered there.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 11:59 AM

Of course it isn’t .
That is why people are still coming here from countries where black lives don’t matter at all.
Not to other black people that is for sure.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top