Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 09:37 PM

Bureaucracy

Has Bureaucracy been a force for good or bad, over the past few decades?

Did folks really need it.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 09:50 PM

Re: Bureaucracy

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Has Bureaucracy been a force for good or bad, over the past few decades?

Did folks really need it.
I read the title of this thread Spitty and immediately thought of the EU.......Deffo BAD ......
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 09:56 PM

The Bureaucrats have never been independent have they?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 09:59 PM

Whoo Hoo!

THIS is one for tomorrow!

Gut shobbos everyone!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 10:19 AM

In any organisation from a one man thing to a huge multinational affair bureaucracy is essential BUT it must be the tail, not the dog.

Sadly all to often it doesn't take long for the tail to start wagging the dog unless there is a very good management in place.

That is very seldom the case now and in the case of the EU it could not be ANY worse. It's just as bad with particularly the UK civil service but also with many businesses too.

There is a bottom line - most, and it is most, British management IS CRAP and bureaucrats have taken over. The result?

So just as no man can serve two masters a business or an organisation can not have conflicting priorities being constantly set and reset.

Gawd, I could bore on and on about this!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Whoo Hoo!

THIS is one for tomorrow!

Gut shobbos everyone!
Yea! Shavua tov.....Todger....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

27-06-2020, 10:39 AM

In any organisation from a one man thing to a huge multinational affair bureaucracy is essential BUT it must be the tail, not the dog.

Sadly all to often it doesn't take long for the tail to start wagging the dog unless there is a very good management in place.

That is very seldom the case now and in the case of the EU it could not be ANY worse. It's just as bad with particularly the UK civil service but also with many businesses too.

There is a bottom line - most, and it is most, British management IS CRAP and bureaucrats have taken over. The result?

So just as no man can serve two masters a business or an organisation can not have conflicting priorities being constantly set and reset.

Sounds about right to me Todger....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 10:52 AM

It's not stopped you before
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

27-06-2020, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
It's not stopped you before
LOL! Parta' me charm innit!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 10:59 AM

LOL! Parta' me charm innit!
Yep.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top