Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
VictoriaG
Andalucia, Spain
VictoriaG is female 

04-07-2020, 05:53 AM

Good morning Saturday

Morning everyone. The sun is not up here yet but it is hot.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 06:44 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dull and breezy here.

A cleaning day , two men can create a lot of mess.

Loads to put on ebay and Facebook.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 06:48 AM

Good Morning Victoria and Swimmy and all who follow

Still soggy here in Yorkshire so confined to barracks...hope the rain clears soon as I'm getting cabin fever

Pubs open today but I'm not risking it just yet but pals coming around later ...just to say hello.

Have a lovely day all whatever you do
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 07:05 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, stay safe and well God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 08:24 AM

Good morning everybody.

Well - pubs are open today. I wonder if it will be quiet or chaos?
We are going to our local town today which has 5 pubs in the market place. It will be interesting to observe.

A bit of tidying in the garden planned if the rain keeps off.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 08:26 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Overcast skies here and it’s just started to drizzle with rain. The forecast is for sunny spells this afternoon while it becomes increasingly humid. Maximum temperature 21ºC.

It would seem from the weather forecast it’s a stay indoors day today. Plenty of mundane household chores to to do though, they never end – a man’s work is never done!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 08:36 AM

Welcome Victoria and good morning all, back now from a hike with the dogs and it's just started raining...

No firm plans for the day yet, just take it as it comes but one thing that I won't be doing is going to the pub!

Have a pleasant day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 08:37 AM

Good morning everyone dull and windy, I hope the washing dries.

I want to do as much as I can in the house today, Waitrose delivers tomorrow then another week in limbo waiting for telephone calls from the vet and more tests results. The vet thinks she knows what is wrong with Chloe, this is to be confirmed with more blood tests next then probably an operation.

Enjoy your day .
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone dull and windy, I hope the washing dries.

I want to do as much as I can in the house today, Waitrose delivers tomorrow then another week in limbo waiting for telephone calls from the vet and more tests results. The vet thinks she knows what is wrong with Chloe, this is to be confirmed with more blood tests next then probably an operation.

Enjoy your day .
Whatever it is with Chloe I hope it is curable Meg, sending (((hugs))) to you both.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Whatever it is with Chloe I hope it is curable Meg, sending (((hugs))) to you both.
Thanks Barry it is not a common condition and I hope we have caught it in time .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top