Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 07:09 PM

Re: Belgravia.

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Looking forward to tonight's episode hoping it will take my mind off all this.
Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I really like this new series. I love the two leading ladies and the rapport they have, one so forceful and scheming. The other always seems rather timid and on the defensive.

I look forward to tonight’s episode.
So am I.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 07:21 PM

Moi aussi!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 11:54 PM

It was good too.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 07:09 AM

I enjoyed it too....aren't the dresses gorgeous.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

30-03-2020, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I enjoyed it too....aren't the dresses gorgeous.
Yes, they are. I also love seeing the horses. Those carriage horses were gorgeous.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Yes, they are. I also love seeing the horses. Those carriage horses were gorgeous.
Tiffany, I loved all the scenes with the horses and carriages and seeing real horse muck on the road made it look more authentic!
I wondered when they managed to film so many horses and carriages on the streets of London all at once!

I also marvelled at the magnificent buildings and was amazed at how they built them so beautifully without the modern machinery that we have today.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

30-03-2020, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tiffany, I loved all the scenes with the horses and carriages and seeing real horse muck on the road made it look more authentic!
I wondered when they managed to film so many horses and carriages on the streets of London all at once!

I also marvelled at the magnificent buildings and was amazed at how they built them so beautifully without the modern machinery that we have today.
There are agencies that supply horses & trainers/handlers for film & TV work.
If the places they use are real, they use a lot that are on their books as suitable for period drama's. They match the building/place to the script.
If you Google, it probably says where Belgravia was filmed.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...ocation-guide/

I Googled & found the above.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 09:14 AM

This programme gets better and better.

A period drama with edge!
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 09:26 AM

I thought the storyline of the minister/soldier/minister who carried out the marriage ceremony was just too convenient.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

13-04-2020, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
I thought the storyline of the minister/soldier/minister who carried out the marriage ceremony was just too convenient.
Sadly Sophia will never know her marriage was real. She died, but it means her son is not a bastard after all.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top