Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 03:18 PM

Re: We have done Breait before.

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Point out what you want, and grumble all you want.
You're pontificating and deviating from the original debate like a footballer trying to use a golf club to score a goal.

Still you provide no evidence to back up your claims despite repeatedly being asked to do so.

I on the other hand have posted links clearly explaining and verifying what I have said..
In many ways you resemble bread. Might one ask your whereabouts between october 2017 and october 2020. Doing a stint or were you ill?

I consider your points fully refuted, so that is the end to that.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I'm enjoying your verbal sparing with the troll, Zaphod. Keep it up
He's not sparing me perce, he tries to sparr.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
He's not sparing me perce, he tries to sparr.
What I do is win.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 03:23 PM

In many ways you resemble bread. Might one ask your whereabouts between october 2017 and october 2020. Doing a stint or were you ill?

I consider your points fully refuted, so that is the end to that.
It is an end if you leave be but not before then and what you consider has no bearing or effect.

Is that the Bread whose posts are a bit lower down this topic heading?
It's no business of yours where I have been but to prove good intent let's just say my health has been a bit of an issue.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 03:27 PM

What I do is win.
I agree, I wish I was as erudite as you when it comes to debating. He could perhaps win more debating points if only he would answer a few of your questions rather than swerving them or ignoring them altogether.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

20-10-2020, 03:28 PM

I agree, I wish I was as erudite as you when it comes to debating. He could perhaps win more debating points if only he would answer a few of your questions rather than swerving them or ignoring them altogether.
Would you recognize an answer perce?
Zaphod
Lincs UK

20-10-2020, 03:31 PM

Would you recognize an answer perce?
He recognized mine.
It appears that English comprehension is not a strong point of yours.
Zaphod
Lincs UK

20-10-2020, 03:34 PM

My feelings exactly.
It's the evasion and falsities that made me start posting again after a long period away due to ill health - I'm grateful for this giving me something to get my teeth into.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 03:43 PM

He recognized mine.
It appears that English comprehension is not a strong point of yours.
I've often thought that but, on the other hand, English is probably his 3rd or 4th language after all so, I suppose one could make an exception in that case - but I'm not going to. If he wants to post and debate on an English language forum then he should ensure his abilities with the language are good enough especially for debating.

In any case, I've had Solly on "ignore" for months now because my blood pressure was getting more than a little high. Now I rely on posters like you to quote him occasionally before I step in, although, more often than not, I'll just let his quoted remarks pass me by.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top