Join for free
Page 17 of 21 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 11:07 PM

Re: Is Boris the One Blinking First?

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
They are out of time, just won't admit it. Boris only has to let the clock tick down.

https://daystobrexit.co.uk
Lets hope Boris agrees with us Cinderella !!
But somehow l doubt it?
Donkeyman! 😟😟
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Lets hope Boris agrees with us Cinderella !!
But somehow l doubt it?
Donkeyman! 😟😟

The way I see it, is that Boris doesn't have much to lose
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The way I see it, is that Boris doesn't have much to lose
Thats the way l see it too Bread !
My quuestion is, does Boris??
He seems to be fixated on getting a "deal"??
To be fair to him, he has said he will get us a "deal" from the
very beginning??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Thats the way l see it too Bread !
My quuestion is, does Boris??
He seems to be fixated on getting a "deal"??
To be fair to him, he has said he will get us a "deal" from the
very beginning??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Malthouse was on the radio today saying prepare for a no deal Brexit so either Brussels have caved in totally (which is possible), the UK has caved in (which I doubt as we are in a no deal situation anyway) or the UK is using the opportunity to delay tearing up the withdrawal agreement until the USA elections are over (which I think could be very possible).

What the USA are doing draining the swamp with Trump goes hand in hand with Brexit here - except here, the swap is the EU Commission the Civil Service, House of Lords.

Have a listen to Sebastian Gorka and Mike Graham discuss it here.

Fast forward to 8:36 - some interesting stats on Trump vs Biden too

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 11:36 AM

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ve-coronavirus
Laura Huhtasaari, a member of the right-wing Finns party, launched a spirited defence of Boris Johnson in the European Parliament yesterday. She subsequently told Express.co.uk: "In my view, there is no future for the current version of the EU because European nations do not accept the joint economic liabilities and the centralised government imposed by the EU."
https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...ichael-gove-ch

Brussels is planning to let chaos reign at the start of the year, believing such a move will trigger a resumption of Brexit trade negotiations with the UK, insiders have claimed.

Meanwhile the EU Commission reportedly believes Mr Johnson is stalling for time until the results of the US election on November 3, with eurocrats reasoning if Democrat Joe Biden wins, the PM will be more willing to compromise.
Stick? Twist? or Bust?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

22-10-2020, 12:00 PM

Funnily enough I just mentioned the USA elections at the same tome you posted on this thread Cinderella . I think that even if Boris sticks to his guns we could have the framework trade agreement by next week.

I also have a feeling that the USA framework agreement will be announced just before the USA elections.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 12:24 PM

What the USA are doing draining the swamp with Trump goes hand in hand with Brexit here
I think that if Bidet is elected to President this year, the situation in America will reflect what happened when BLiar, Brown, Millipede, Compo, etc., were PMs/leaders of the Loony Party.

He won't last long. The Americans aren't as stupid as the British lefties.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 12:34 PM

Funnily enough I just mentioned the USA elections at the same tome you posted on this thread Cinderella . I think that even if Boris sticks to his guns we could have the framework trade agreement by next week.

I also have a feeling that the USA framework agreement will be announced just before the USA elections.

Some appropriate lyrics.

Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

22-10-2020, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I think that if Bidet is elected to President this year, the situation in America will reflect what happened when BLiar, Brown, Millipede, Compo, etc., were PMs/leaders of the Loony Party.

He won't last long. The Americans aren't as stupid as the British lefties.

If Biden wins there will be civil war in the USA.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

22-10-2020, 01:17 PM

5 years procrastinating, 70 days rushing to concoct a cunning plan. Nigel has predicted all this. Have a bad feeling....

Page 17 of 21 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top