Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 07:19 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, mild here again and showers forecast for this afternoon, so nothing new there then...

After walking the dogs and having a leisurely brew I will retreat to the workshop. I have some cladding timber left over from the doghouse project so I will make some new planters for the garden to make useful use of it, plus it will keep me off the streets and out of mischief...

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 07:59 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning Barry and all who follow

I like the sound of those planters Barry

I sourced the chairs i intend to work on over winter off to pick them up today...I'll take a picture so i can do a before and after....hopefully they will look better after

Picked up my new glasses yesterday hence my new pic......a bit John Lennon

Have a good day all ....stay safe
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 08:08 AM

Good morning all. take care , have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Good morning all. take care , have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Nice to see you here Moyra .....hope you are feeling better now.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 08:34 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Just back from Morrisons, needed some cough medicine.

Another day on the sofa..

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 08:43 AM

It has been a lovely warm sunny day, thanks for asking but it has also been very humid overnight.

I was up at 6am so wandered down the road to the supermarket for food for the weekend then I got stuck into the garden with some Roundup (well, the Chinese substitute) I was thinking of mowing but when I read the weather forecast decided to wait until next week.

Remember I said I needed rain? Time to be battening down the hatches for the weekend.

Enjoy your day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 08:49 AM

Good morning everyone dull damp and misty.

I am awaiting a delivery from Waitrose and will spend half the morning sanitising and putting it away.

Firstly I will start a batch of bread for making toast, the new fresh yeast arrived yesterday so I want to stock the freezer with some newly made bread.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 10:25 AM

Good morning all a cloudy day but no rain forecast.

No particular plans for the day.

Enjoy your day and stay safe everyone.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 12:48 PM

Good afternoon Barry, and everyone.

The sun is shining here in Shropshire. Just put my second washload on and having a cup of tea. Will be going out into the garden next and throwing two tennis balls for two pooches for 30 minutes or so until either they or I am too tired to continue.
Going to spoil myself later and watch a RomCom on Netflix.

Stay safe everyone. xx

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top