Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 08:23 AM

Good morning Sunday.

Good morning everybody.

Later this morning the man is coming to fit a bollard in my drive. I'm a bit apprehensive about how my bully boy neighbour will react as it will prevent him from using it...

Later we are going a walk with Ady, Paula & family.

Have a good day all..
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 08:36 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday.

Good morning Carol and all to follow later.

A hard frost here so I'm just letting the car warm up before going to the forest with the dogs. Nothing else planned, just soup for lunch and staying warm.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 08:50 AM

Morning everyone.

Another dreary day here with more rain later on. I have a very few things on my To Do list, plus my morning workout, homemade courgette soup for me (make and eat) and a walk before the rain.

I'll be glad to see the end of January............

have a good day.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 08:57 AM

Good Morning all,

Hard frost here this morning - pavements are lethal - so I will not be going anywhere.

Bought an external CD/DVD player for my PC - can't make the wretched thing work. Followed the instructions to the letter - it clicks and whirs but that is all! Will be sorting it out later - will not be beaten by a heap of microchips!

Stay safe.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 09:50 AM

Frosty moon this morning.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 10:02 AM

Good morning everyone the early sun has gone , it has clouded over but at least it is fine.

I need to do some paperwork this morning, it mounts up quickly then a chat with the grandchildren on FT.

Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 10:11 AM

Good morning everyone, Hope you are all ok, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 10:45 AM

Good morning all no frost but very cold here, rain or sleet showers forecast later.

Nothing planned for the day.

Enjoy your day and stay safe everyone....
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 11:02 AM

good morning, cold start, hint of frost and 3 deg, the garden is starting to look dry (ish) to might start a list of things to do
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2021, 11:04 AM

I need a hug

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top