Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 12:39 AM

Re: Status Quo Concert

They didn't have those big red guitars then?

Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 12:49 AM

No Bruce
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Oh you've made it into a You Tube video Eliza - that's brilliant. I have no idea how to do that - even if I'd remembered to charge up my camera battery!!

It was good to see Rick so energetic & jumping about on the stage - obviously made a good recovery from his heart attack. What a fantastic atmosphere - I was so glad we booked it.

Eliza - I enjoyed your company very much and Thank you to you & Alan for staying with me in the cold & dark until Tony picked me up.

A brilliant night.x
Carol, you seem such a lovely woman. How nice that you and Eliza are meeting up and having a great time! I think it's great when there's a mixed audience at gigs. Means that the band appeals to everyone, young and older. That's no mean feat.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top