Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 11:31 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning all. It's a nice morning here. Sun's trying to come out and it's very mild

Och Moyra, hope you feel better soon. Keep cosy and warm. There are lots of chesty, cold things around just now and they seem to be taking ages to lift.

Don't work too hard HTB. My son's the same and he's working all the hours god sends and is chalk white. Needs a bit of sunshine on his bones.

Enjoy your Christmas lunch with your ex colleagues Alan. I still meet up with pals from over 26 years ago and it's though we only seen each other yesterday. It's great to keep in touch.

Someone just said 8 days until Christmas - gulp. Will get my food shopping tomorrow.

Enjoy your day everyone.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 11:34 AM

Morning everyone, dull and damp here..
Gona do my Tree and decs today, so dont mind the Weather
I'll put some Christmas music on and have a glass of Wine later while
doing em, put me in the Spirit..lol
Sorry for any poorly ones, get well soon.

Not dressed yet..ha ha, better make a move..

Shazy..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 12:28 PM

buenas dias all from a sunny but chilly Spain,not a cloud in the sky itīs chilly at the back of the house no doubt itīs much warmer at the front. Have a nice day all whatever you are doing.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 01:58 PM

Good afternoon all, damp and dreary but not cold here today. The wife and daughter are off shopping and God knows when they'll be back, just me and the dog here, had him out for a walk earlier, he's a smashing little fella, his only problem is he's not the cleverest dog we've ever had, but that only makes us love him all the more.
Take it easy Folks.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 04:28 PM

Good afternoon everybody. I got back from Thorsby Hall around lunch time. A lovely break but a bit too short!! Ah well back to reality - got loads of Christmas preparations to do...
I've made a slideshow of my break at Thorsby and am going to post it in photo's.

I've been in contact with Jazzi by text & she's very fraustrated that she can't get on line - she having problems with he wi fi password. She's having a nice time and looks forward to being back here on Friday. x

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top