Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2014, 09:37 AM

Re: Being nosey .....

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I don't even know what that is 'nosey'. Well, it doesn't seem to be in the dictionary. Is it multiple noses or just a huge single thing sticking out from your face? Please let me know. I'm dying to find out.
Its net twitching !
Wanting to know whos coming in whos going out - how much rubbish they put in the bin - that's how it is here (where I live) anyway !
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2014, 09:38 AM

Is it a UK type of habit?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2014, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
My Dad always used to say that FB. When Mum used to tell him off for nosing out the windows, he used to say he wasn't being nosey - just observant.
He also never 'nodded off' in the chair - he was always just 'resting his eyes'.
That's a great line Mups
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2014, 09:39 AM

Is it a UK type of habit?
It could be, I'm not well travelled
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2014, 09:45 AM

No, it's not just a UK thing. It seems it's an 'mature ladies thing' all over Europe.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2014, 09:48 AM

No, it's not just a UK thing. It seems it's an 'mature ladies thing' all over Europe.
Oh, so its 'just' the ladies then ........
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox

18-12-2014, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
My Dad always used to say that FB. When Mum used to tell him off for nosing out the windows, he used to say he wasn't being nosey - just observant.

He also never 'nodded off' in the chair - he was always just 'resting his eyes'.
And when someone asked him to come along for a nice walk he said 'I can't, I have a bone in my leg'.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox

18-12-2014, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Oh, so its 'just' the ladies then ........
In my experience it is. I've never known a nosey bloke.
Perhaps I don't get out enough.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2014, 09:53 AM

In my experience it is. I've never known a nosey bloke.
Perhaps I don't get out enough.
Well my Hubs is !
And, theres a guy here, sits by his window, clocking us in and out Hubs aint that bad, but he does like to know whats going on - I could care less
Don't think you read the post properly ploppy
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox

18-12-2014, 10:05 AM

I'm glad that he's a reasonable hubby for you, Patsy. Clocking you in and out must be his preferred occupation. I mean it doesn't really harm anyone.
I'm just glad I'm far enough away for him to see me undressing when getting ready for bed. I'd be very embarrassed.
What size binoculars did you buy him for Christmas?

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top