Join for free
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 09:50 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Ya think?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That Scottish play had a spell for you lot - look out - here it comes!

Mups, Twinks, that'll keep them out!
Very appropriate for you three.

When shall we three meet again, In thunder, lightning or in rain?
When the hurlyburly's done, When the battle's lost and won.
That will be ere the set of sun.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Ya think?

What are you doing here, EZ?
It must be past your bedtime.
Off you go now.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 10:02 PM

Quite right too. Thanks for reminding me I have a life to lead Mups.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What are you doing here, EZ?
It must be past your bedtime.
Off you go now.
More to the point, what are you doing here, haven't we told you to clear off?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I have a better idea. Twink and Tabbs can move in with you along with their assortment of cats and you can all open an animal sanctuary together. Even better, you'll all have a selection of cats to choose from to fly around on your broomsticks with at Halloween.

That's a rubbish idea, Judsy.

Anyway, we have all now unanimously agreed we are all coming to live with you, as you have no animals, and we think you should have.

Imagine your joy each morning, when you wake up to find you have 7 cats, 5 dogs, and 3 gorgeous hot-blooded women all moved in.

We could pack you off to work each day - might even do you a pack up to take with you so's you didn't have to return home lunchtime.
I am already thinking of all the interesting things I could put in it. Hahahahahahaha (mad cackle) . . . ahem . . composes meself again.

We would run you a nice bath when you get home - it might not be quite the colour and temperature you are used to - but you would soon get used to it.

Then once you were clean and odour-free you would so enjoy cooking our dinners every evening, then washing up, walking the dogs, feeding the cats, cleaning out their dirt boxes, plus having the pleasure of our company too.
Oh joy of joys ey. You would never look back, I tell ya.

Imagine weekends too, when, if you behaved yourself, you could take us all shopping. You'd enjoy that wouldn't you.
So would we with a wallet your size to accompany us.
Hahahahahahaha . . . ahem, apologies, I quite forgot me decorum again.

Oh well, enough frivolity for now. We have planted the seed to give you a day or two to get used to the idea.
We will let you know what time we're arriving.
Nice for you to have something to look forward to aint it, dearie.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-09-2019, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
So long as she doesn't get down here to Devon. Anyway, she's out (Yes, she being the cat's mother of course) so let's fire the stink bombs.

Never have I known such an ungrateful man in my life, dongle!
We do our best each day to comfort you, amuse you and be perfect lady companions to you, and that is how you show your appreciation for our efforts - stink bombs?!

Consider yourself lucky we have such loving, forgiving natures so therefore will not abandon you despite everything.
In other words - Tough! You don't get rid of us that easily. We're staying put. Get used to it.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

12-09-2019, 11:15 PM

You still up Mups? Why? Get thissen to thi pit.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-09-2019, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You still up Mups? Why? Get thissen to thi pit.

I know you don't say that out of concern for my wellbeing, it is merely so that you can have the last word.
I aint as daft as I look, Judsy.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 07:30 AM

You tell 'em, Mups, they need a swift boot in the you know where!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top