Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 05:52 AM

Re: Last to post wins

All quiet in here this morning - those extra 'burglar proof' locks must have worked, Mups.

Thought I would do scrambled eggs and bacon on toast for breakfast - do you fancy some? Will do enough for Twinks and Rhian as well.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
All quiet in here this morning - those extra 'burglar proof' locks must have worked, Mups.

Thought I would do scrambled eggs and bacon on toast for breakfast - do you fancy some? Will do enough for Twinks and Rhian as well.
Yoo Hoo!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 01:25 PM

That was a nice quick visit, Dongle.
I could almost put up with it if all male visitors did that.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That was a nice quick visit, Dongle.
I could almost put up with it if all male visitors did that.
I have been rather busy today but I am delighted to find that no wimmin have infiltrated while I was away. Anyway I'm back now to kick some ass.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have been rather busy today but I am delighted to find that no wimmin have infiltrated while I was away. Anyway I'm back now to kick some ass.

Ooooh, been busy ey?

Ladies, I do believe he has been out trying to buy us something special for Christmas.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 07:39 PM

A quick visit ere I go out for the night - just popping in to make sure the place is cleared of interfering wimmin who have no right being here in the first place.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-11-2019, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A quick visit ere I go out for the night - just popping in to make sure the place is cleared of interfering wimmin who have no right being here in the first place.

Oooh, 'ark who's talking!

I think you need reminding that it is YOU MEN who interfere and have no right being here!

After all, 'twas a lady who first founded the place.
Tis ladies who look after everything, ladies who keep the place clean, ladies who do their utmost to try and educate you uncouth men, and it is only thanks to us and our endless good natures that you lot are even allowed at all!

So watch your P's and Q's young man.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oooh, 'ark who's talking!

I think you need reminding that it is YOU MEN who inerfere and have no right being here!

After all, 'twas a lady who first founded the place.
Tis ladies who look after everything, ladies who keep the place clean, ladies who do their utmost to try and educate you uncouth men, and it is only thanks to us and our endless good natures that you lot are even allowed at all!

So watch your P's and Q's young man.

Wow! You tell them, Mups!
Any tea on the go? Just come in from town and am soaked to the skin!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-11-2019, 11:03 PM

My apologies Tabby, I have only just seen your post else I'd have put kettle on straightaway for you. I trust you are warm and dry again now.

It's these pesky men y'know. They are such a distraction keep popping in and out when we're busy doing nothing.

Right ho, I'm going to have an early night, I feel worn out today.

Goodnight night owls.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 12:04 AM

I'm worn out too but not so worn out that I can't kick female backsides.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top