Join for free
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 06:14 PM

Meanwhile in Spain...

Last time this happened, the Spanish government got the police to beat up the fire brigade and voters.

As the EU remains quiet and does nothing to keep the peace in the union or make any directions to ease the anguish, democracy takes a nose dive once more in the sewer of the European Union.

Shame on those unelected bastards !

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...test-crackdown
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 06:34 PM

Re: Meanwhile in Spain...

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Last time this happened, the Spanish government got the police to beat up the fire brigade and voters.

As the EU remains quiet and does nothing to keep the peace in the union or make any directions to ease the anguish, democracy takes a nose dive once more in the sewer of the European Union.

Shame on those unelected bastards !

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...test-crackdown
Spain's go at democracy has been shorter than UK's go at being a EU member. The EU isn't to blame for all evil in the world. You should give trump at least some credit for all his effort!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Spain's go at democracy has been shorter than UK's go at being a EU member. The EU isn't to blame for all evil in the world. You should give trump at least some credit for all his effort!

It's a member state resorting to beating up its voters.

Don't claim the EU keeps the peace in europe .. it's an ignorant failure, a complete myth and downright lie.

Fascism in Europe now where have I heard that before ... hmmm
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 07:00 PM

It's a member state resorting to beating up its voters.

Don't claim the EU keeps the peace in europe .. it's an ignorant failure, a complete myth and downright lie.

Fascism in Europe now where have I heard that before ... hmmm
Spain? Franco?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

20-10-2019, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Spain? Franco?

Germany .... Hitler....
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

20-10-2019, 07:11 PM

Germany .... Hitler....
Italy mussolini
Greece 5 generals
Yugoslavia tito
Russia putin
Usa trump
China mao
England johnson

There must be something of a lure there. Perhaps you can explain by telling how you got lured in?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 09:34 PM

***** Bickering posts have been removed.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 07:09 PM

I was in Spain the past couple of weeks.

In a large modern department store I was accosted by the chap behind the sales till who wanted to ask me about BrExit as he could tell from my words that I was British. he wanted to know if it was true that Russians had been duping people here to make them vote to Leave.

I held back a snigger.

Had to explain to him that we love Europe and love the European people and that the EU was something completely different, a cesspit of corruption headed by unelected despots seeking to create a totalitarian superstate.
He got the gist of it.

It's clear that propaganda is being fed across the member states in relation to BrExit. No surprise there I guess !
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

In a large modern department store I was accosted by the chap behind the sales till who wanted to ask me about BrExit as he could tell from my words that I was British. he wanted to know if it was true that Russians had been duping people here to make them vote to Leave.

I held back a snigger.

Had to explain to him that we love Europe and love the European people and that the EU was something completely different, a cesspit of corruption headed by unelected despots seeking to create a totalitarian superstate.
He got the gist of it.

It's clear that propaganda is being fed across the member states in relation to BrExit. No surprise there I guess !
One of the benefits of communications technology Realist l
suppose?
Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

22-10-2019, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

I held back a snigger.

He got the gist of it.

When he was talking about "loco" he didn't mean trains locomotive.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top