Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 11:30 AM

Re: Where a no deal Brexit would hit hardest

Originally Posted by Bread ->
According to Statista the results may surprise you ..

https://www.statista.com/chart/16996...a-hard-brexit/

Didn't you find it STRANGE that the graph doesn't show how many job's would be lost in the UK?????

The graph is produced by the Hall Institute for Economic Affairs.

The Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA) describes itself as a "free-market think-tank" dedicated to "analysing and expounding the role of markets in solving economic and social problems". It has been described by others as a "right-wing think tank". It is based in Westminster, London, United Kingdom.

No bias there then!!!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Didn't you find it STRANGE that the graph doesn't show how many job's would be lost in the UK?????

The graph is produced by the Hall Institute for Economic Affairs.

The Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA) describes itself as a "free-market think-tank" dedicated to "analysing and expounding the role of markets in solving economic and social problems". It has been described by others as a "right-wing think tank". It is based in Westminster, London, United Kingdom.

No bias there then!!!
You seem to think that when we leave the EU a drawbridge will come up and we won't be allowed to trade anymore and that all companies in the UK will move away if they are owned by one of the EU 27 countries. Your arguments consist of conspiracy theory and copy/paste sections of the Guardian...

Don't you think your point of view is a bit weird and hysterical ?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 08:14 PM

You seem to think that when we leave the EU a drawbridge will come up and we won't be allowed to trade anymore and that all companies in the UK will move away if they are owned by one of the EU 27 countries. Your arguments consist of conspiracy theory and copy/paste sections of the Guardian...

Don't you think your point of view is a bit weird and hysterical ?
My point of view is one of reality and evidence based understanding, some thing that brexiters have some what a cavalier attitude to.

Perhaps you would be better employed presenting irrefutable facts rather than the nonsense you normally vomit on to this forum.

I note that you have again not replied to the precept of my post that the graph you presented does not show how many UK jobs will be lost in the event of a no deal exit.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
My point of view is one of reality and evidence based understanding, some thing that brexiters have some what a cavalier attitude to.

Perhaps you would be better employed presenting irrefutable facts rather than the nonsense you normally vomit on to this forum.

I note that you have again not replied to the precept of my post that the graph you presented does not show how many UK jobs will be lost in the event of a no deal exit.

I did reply

I said you don't have anything new to add to the debate just the same old points that have been answered a million times before.
itsme
Wigan UK

27-02-2019, 11:18 AM

I did reply

I said you don't have anything new to add to the debate just the same old points that have been answered a million times before.

Then it won't be too hard for you to give some indication as to how many jobs will be lost in the UK if we where to go for a no deal.

The Statsia graph you presented in your original post seemed to be able to give an indication of job losses for Germany, France, Poland etc. but not for the country it resides in, very suspicious.

As usual with all brexiters on this forum, when presented with a request for confirmation of what they are proposing they are unable to do so and come up with some MUNDANE excuse for not doing so.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2019, 11:27 AM

A few job losses ARE NOT a reason to stay in the corrupt cesspit that is the EU. There are far bigger and more important things at stake than the loss of a few jobs.
itsme
Wigan UK

27-02-2019, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
A few job losses ARE NOT a reason to stay in the corrupt cesspit that is the EU. There are far bigger and more important things at stake than the loss of a few jobs.

A FEW JOB LOSSES!!!!! are you totally without any resemblance of common sense?

Such arrogance!!!

Perhaps you would like to be one of those people who will lose their jobs. But let me guess you are one of the ancients both in age and thinking.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top