Join for free
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2017, 02:26 PM

Hair Thief. WTH?

Well this is a strange one, knocking you out and lopping off your hair. It's not as if the hair is being swiped to be sold for wigs or extensions ect, it's just left lying beside the victim..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-40749640
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2017, 02:36 PM

Re: Hair Thief. WTH?

Very strange I could almost understand if it was being sold as many people from poor backgrounds grow and sell their hair, but this is just odd.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2017, 02:44 PM

I wonder if it is an anti religion thing? I had a Muslim friend and she would not allow anyone, male or female touch her hair. Also, she said that living here in the UK she could not have sex with her husband in the winter, because she had to shower and wash her hair afterwards and it was far too cold at night after her child had gone to bed, to do so.

Off topic.

She baby sat for me one evening and when we got home, her British husband was sitting for us. I asked where his wife had gone and he said that our dog had licked her hand, so she had to go home and cleanse it seven times...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2017, 02:47 PM

Ooer, strange nutter indeed.

I suppose in a way, it is better than leaving their guts laying beside the victim though!
Although it would be frightening and upsetting, at least they are still alive, and their hair will regrow.

Really weird nevertheless. As CeeCee says, perhaps an anti-religion thing.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 09:40 AM

I'm sure l read once about a man who sat behind women on the bus and cut their pony-tails off?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I'm sure l read once about a man who sat behind women on the bus and cut their pony-tails off?

I think I vaguely recall that as well, Art.
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 12:17 PM

They say there's nowt as queer as folk, if you needed more convincing then this should do it.
One has to wonder if in this crazy mixed up world of ours. Is there some perverted sexual element involved here?
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 12:52 PM

It is very strange - don't know what to make of it.
It seems to be causing a lot of odd rumours and panic to circulate and has also taken an even more sinister turn, when a 60 year old lady was caught by villagers in Agra and lynched because they suspected her of being one of the mystery hair choppers. This woman has died but it's not clear whether she was beaten to death or died from heart failure during the lynching.
Terrible.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-...flxIZbHhM.html
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Boot ->
It is very strange - don't know what to make of it.
It seems to be causing a lot of odd rumours and panic to circulate and has also taken an even more sinister turn, when a 60 year old lady was caught by villagers in Agra and lynched because they suspected her of being one of the mystery hair choppers. This woman has died but it's not clear whether she was beaten to death or died from heart failure during the lynching.
Terrible.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-...flxIZbHhM.html
Some countries are so cruel to their people.

It certainly is weird! It sounds as though it is someone with a hair fetish perhaps. Whatever, that is one seriously mentally ill person.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top