Join for free
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 12:48 PM

Re: Reasons in favour of brexit

Hope they are paying you well for your efforts Itsme. You're clearly having zero impact with the EU rhetoric but continue anyway. Must feel like banging your head against a brick wall. Now who would really want or need to do that day in day out voluntarily?!!!
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
itsme
With that list it just goes to show we do not need the EU, you have shot yourself in the foot, as the saying goes
My foot is fine thanks, but the list counters the brexit illusion that we don't ALREADY trade with the rest of the world.

Maybe with your rather limited IQ you could explain what are the advantages of doing our own trade deals as against those we already do whilst being members of the EU.

Probably best I don't hold my breath though.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
My foot is fine thanks, but the list counters the brexit illusion that we don't ALREADY trade with the rest of the world.

Maybe with your rather limited IQ you could explain what are the advantages of doing our own trade deals as against those we already do whilst being members of the EU.

Nobody creaming £30 billion off us just for the privilege....
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Nobody creaming £30 billion off us just for the privilege....
I was really looking for some coherent reason OGF
I guess like all the others, you don't have one.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 01:32 PM

I was really looking for some coherent reason OGF
I guess like all the others, you don't have one.
What's wrong itsme. You asked for a reason, OGF gave you one! Your turn to respond with other than ya boo.
Just for once, can we read your valid reason for refuting his comment with a sensible answer instead of the usual inane one when you cannot find a reason not to agree.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 01:38 PM

There's loads of evidence if the EU collapse. Look at Italy Greece Spain Ireland Portugal.... all bankrupt countries relying on handouts from the UK.

And handouts from Germany... as manufacturing output slows to levels seen in 2009

Italy has a massive debt crisis... It's about to collapse and take the Euro down with it... already it wants to ditch the euro and print the lira again.

As China buys more and more german companies

And populism rises

And the UK walks away - it's second biggest net contributor

The EU is a time bomb.... all those loans will need repaying and there is no money to do it.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 01:40 PM

Whose terms do we trade with these countries with ?

1. The EU
2. The UK

I bet you swerve that one.
itsme
Wigan UK

07-02-2019, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Whose terms do we trade with these countries with ?

1. The EU
2. The UK

I bet you swerve that one.
Don't need to swerve from something that's not moving.

Obviously we trade on EU trade terms as we are members, the question was what are the advantages of not doing so????

Not sure I can make the question more simple.
itsme
Wigan UK

07-02-2019, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
What's wrong itsme. You asked for a reason, OGF gave you one! Your turn to respond with other than ya boo.
Just for once, can we read your valid reason for refuting his comment with a sensible answer instead of the usual inane one when you cannot find a reason not to agree.
It might seem to you sg a reason but in my view it was a statement, one that like the rest is wrong.

Maybe you can help him out with the answer of what are the advantages. Thought not
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 03:25 PM

You only think of trade deals not about being dictated to by countries we fought and the lives lost to keep us free.

do you honestly mean to say you want to be ruled by a Herr Von Smith/Jones? well I don't.

Shows what limited thought you actually have as to why many voted to leave

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top