Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 04:41 PM

Re: It’s five 2 five it’s CRACKRJACK

I don't think I'll bother this time around. I just hope they don't put those awful Krankies on it though - perhaps Nicola Sturgeon could be 'Jimmy' this time!

Don McLean was the other presenter by the way (not the songer-songwriter though)!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 04:46 PM

Copied from Wiki

Through its long run it featured Eamonn Andrews, Max Bygraves, Leslie Crowther, Ed "Stewpot" Stewart, Joe Baker, Jack Douglas, Stu Francis, Peter Glaze, Don Maclean, Michael Aspel, Christine Holmes, Jacqueline Clarke, Stuart Sherwin, Little and Large, Jan Hunt, The Krankies, Basil Brush, Geoffrey Durham, Bernie Clifton, Rod McLennan and Ronnie Corbett amongst many others.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 05:55 PM

I never liked Crackerjack and was really pleased when it was shifted from a Thursday to Friday to make room for a second edition of Blue Peter .....
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I don't think I'll bother this time around. I just hope they don't put those awful Krankies on it though - perhaps Nicola Sturgeon could be 'Jimmy' this time!

Don McLean was the other presenter by the way (not the songer-songwriter though)!
Ant and Dec would be good!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
Ant and Dec would be good!
They would actually Pyxell but they're over-exposed enough.
I'm surprised the BBC haven't decided on an African-Chinese hybrid bisexual one-legged 80-year old man and a Somalian homeless transexual migrant 18 year old with a one-eyed dog, for reasons of PC.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 07:45 PM

I'm surprised the BBC haven't decided on an African-Chinese hybrid bisexual one-legged 80-year old man and a Somalian homeless transexual migrant 18 year old with a one-eyed dog, for reasons of PC.
OK. I'll do it.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:21 PM

You said all that without taking a breath
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

11-02-2019, 10:48 PM

Sam Nixon and Mark Rhode Who they then? They look like a couple of young insurance salesmen.
Are the BBC okay in picking two non-disabled WHITE MEN these days? Questions about this outrage are being thrown to the sleeping old fusties in The Lords as we speak!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:51 PM

I think the choice of presenters was biased.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:53 PM

Will the new show be for adults or children? If it's for adults then it could be a hit. But kids prefer their x box or whatever it is these days!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top