Join for free
Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 05:52 AM

Re: Nigel Farage's New Party To Fight Biggest Battle!

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Incidentally, I have just registered my interest in the party via their official web site, so I'm afraid that I am definitely not one who you are likely to persuade otherwise.
The party will suit you just perfectly

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexwickham...e-brexit-islam
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 08:09 AM

As I understood it back in 2015 with the rise in UKIP and people for years wanting some kind of voice to leave the EU Farage was winning votes , mostly conservative votes and in the up coming elections Cameron was scared the Tory vote would be split between Farage /Cameron giving a labour victory so he promised a referendum if voted in ... he then won the election and fairness to the man he kept that promise .
So the referendum date was set and obviously UKIP started their campaign and even though I’ve been a Brexiteer since 89 and indeed own property on mainland Europe no one was more surprised than myself when the results came through ... a victorious mr garage but even the man himself from day one before ‘the vote’ has always said UKIP IS ONLY A VEHICLE TO BRING CHANGE AND TO LEAVE THE EU ... after the result he even retired and stood down , mission complete ...

It’s only because of the remainers farce that he is showing interest again imo
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
As I understood it back in 2015 with the rise in UKIP and people for years wanting some kind of voice to leave the EU Farage was winning votes , mostly conservative votes and in the up coming elections Cameron was scared the Tory vote would be split between Farage /Cameron giving a labour victory so he promised a referendum if voted in ... he then won the election and fairness to the man he kept that promise .
So the referendum date was set and obviously UKIP started their campaign and even though I’ve been a Brexiteer since 89 and indeed own property on mainland Europe no one was more surprised than myself when the results came through ... a victorious mr garage but even the man himself from day one before ‘the vote’ has always said UKIP IS ONLY A VEHICLE TO BRING CHANGE AND TO LEAVE THE EU ... after the result he even retired and stood down , mission complete ...

It’s only because of the remainers farce that he is showing interest again imo

I wonder why he didn't have the courage to put his money where his mouth is and stay to see things through. IMO to quit (not retired) after the result shows he hasn't any plans of where to go post referendum - anymore than the majority of people have. He divided the country further than it already was divided and IMO he is a coward and a loudmouth of the first order. Although it is denied I also believe there is a very nasty, strong and motivating element to Farage and UKIP and they see leaving the EU as a way of solving what problems we have in this regard. Farage is a slime ball, nothing more, nothing less. I don't think it is because of the farcical situation we are now in is the reason that he has reared his head again. I wouldn't trust him with a barge pole.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 05:22 PM

In fairness to him , he did what he set out to do 19 years ago , he did this only and il say this bit again ONLY with public support so whilst many sit and call him let us not forget the majority voted for his project and he had a very long up hill fight to even get a referendum ..
He is the first to put his hand up even before the result to say he isn’t and never will be running a government ... then we had Dave say I’m a remainer and view of the result I resign only for Theresa May to say I’m a remainer but now I’m a leaver and I will lead you to the promised land ( in hind sight at this point as we all now know the seeds of remaining where being laid ) but again that wasn’t Nigel’s fault ... a legitimate elected government full of politicians that had both voted in favour of a referendum and indeed promised to uphold the result were taking charge and UKIP as a vehicle like the lunar rover had had its day .
Where it all went wrong was a parliament full of remainers believing give the great unwashed their silly referendum and let them think they had their way , we will obviously vote remain and kill UKIP off for future elections .... WRONG !!!

So anything since then ( people say there was no plan ... excuse me but the plan was before the referendum TO LEAVE IN ENTIRITY )has been the EU AND REMOANERS making such a bad deal we would rather cancel brexit and forget it .... however in doing their evil deeds they’ve opened another can of worms that is one of democracy itself being damaged so much people of whichever and both camps can see this is more important than the brexit result and will ( you will see in time) cause more damage to the long term of this country than any hard brexit ( the one we understood and voted for) will ever do as just like game of thrones lasted 9 series ... we haven’t even finished brexit series one yet and look at the collateral damage so far !!!

Let’s just cast our minds back

https://youtu.be/DF8Ab3kqprg
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 05:24 PM

Farage stood up to the powermad megalomaniacs in the EP many many times. His speaches which can be seen on Youtube are pretty amazing.

He berated Druncker and Tusk as dishevelled idiots (or equiv) and told them time and time again that their relentless pursuit of the Single Currency (Eurozone) was disatrous and could never work.

Farage has been right for years. He's been calling it right for years.

He has stood up to the EU lunatics more than anyone else. In fact pretty much everyone else is owned and bought and controlled by the EU fat cats and smarm all over Drunker and Co when they meet.

The powers at work here are extremely significant and run very deep, far deeper than most know or imagine. Some people are brave enough to play their part in seeking change against almost insurmountable opposition.
They know they can't achieve it themselves. But they also know that the answer lies in the people. What they have done is pulled back the curtain of the Wizard of EUOz so that people can see how badly they have been betrayed over the years. They lit the blue touch paper and dutifully retired.

It's now up to the people to decide if they value and desire the freedoms they have had for many years and which their forbears fought and died for, or whether they just want to sit back, watch reality TV and Jeremy Kyle and see their freedoms abolished as a police state, totalitarian regime and Orwellian Nightmare ensues. Time is fast running out.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I wonder why he didn't have the courage to put his money where his mouth is and stay to see things through. IMO to quit (not retired) after the result shows he hasn't any plans of where to go post referendum - anymore than the majority of people have. He divided the country further than it already was divided and IMO he is a coward and a loudmouth of the first order. Although it is denied I also believe there is a very nasty, strong and motivating element to Farage and UKIP and they see leaving the EU as a way of solving what problems we have in this regard. Farage is a slime ball, nothing more, nothing less. I don't think it is because of the farcical situation we are now in is the reason that he has reared his head again. I wouldn't trust him with a barge pole.
Maybe because he naively trusted MPs to honour the vote and carry out the will of the majority therefore his work was done.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Let’s just cast our minds back

https://youtu.be/DF8Ab3kqprg
He is certainly an excellent orator. It takes an erudite and resolute man (or woman, of course) to stand there and speak his mind in the face of all that barracking. He was completely unfazed and stood his ground.

I haven't heard such an effective politician in many years.

His doubters and opponents will see the errors of their ways in all good time, of that I am sure.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

12-02-2019, 07:57 PM

Only a week ago and he was still reading people’s fortunes for them

https://youtu.be/JgLinl6fed8

https://youtu.be/hubPGLrMkrk
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

13-02-2019, 07:55 PM

https://youtu.be/wuZVaMNGIIE

Am I hearing this ?

NIGEL IS RETURNING ?
John leave
Hertfordshire
John leave is male  John leave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 04:02 PM

If remainers with the help of the poison dwarf bercow manage to stop or force a 2 year extension Farage will be back. Sign up to his Brexit party and show your support.

Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top