Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 11:41 AM

Re: Cleaning Up

Is that it? How perfect! How convenient!
Wow, she was instantly cured of her addiction, didn’t get arrested and go to prison.
Didn’t seem to have pay back her lodger, the £1,500 rental deposit he lent her and she gambled away.
Paid off the loan shark, £14,000 out of the money that should have been divided with her friends.
Didn’t give back the coat she ‘borrowed’ from the woman she cleaned for.
Was able to start a company and go straight into business.

Yeah, it’s just like that in real life...not!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 12:23 PM

Well that was such an anti-climax!..
I've got to agree with you Arty, if it was that easy to kick the gambling habit there wouldn't be any addicts....

The last episode did seem rather rushed as well, did the writer glance at his watch and think 'Blimey I'll be late for my proper job!' [emptying bins down the old Kent Road]...

So they are all going to be cleaners are they.....Working in offices that contain sensitive information, and then make money by stealing the information......Good luck with that one...I doubt that I will be following their progress....
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 01:27 PM

Crap Crap Crap Crap and Yet More Crap...

Complete utter tosh.

If there is another series count me OUT!

The really really annoying thing is my sister gave it up half way through the first episode so she'll be crowing!

The other really really REALLY annoying thing is that there were sparks of real tension and excitement...here and there
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 08:52 PM

Oh well. The ending was as unbelievable as the rest of it so I only have myself to blame.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Well that was such an anti-climax!..
I've got to agree with you Arty, if it was that easy to kick the gambling habit there wouldn't be any addicts....

The last episode did seem rather rushed as well, did the writer glance at his watch and think 'Blimey I'll be late for my proper job!' [emptying bins down the old Kent Road]...

So they are all going to be cleaners are they.....Working in offices that contain sensitive information, and then make money by stealing the information......Good luck with that one...I doubt that I will be following their progress....
The writer (Mark Marlow) is a 'newcomer' to screenwriting. Do you think it showed?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The writer (Mark Marlow) is a 'newcomer' to screenwriting. Do you think it showed?
A bit!
I won't condemn him but I got bored after the 3rd epidode
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-02-2019, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
A bit!
I won't condemn him but I got bored after the 3rd epidode
You did well.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
We've watched your CV Mark.......And there's a position for a screenwriter down under in 'Neighbours'...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-02-2019, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
We've watched your CV Mark.......And there's a position for a screenwriter down under in 'Neighbours'...
Perfect.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 12:34 AM

I have downloaded 6 episodes but haven't got round to watching it yet.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top