Join for free
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 09:07 PM

The future ? Really ?

What happens in the USA usually catches on over here

https://youtu.be/N2qOU94dgj8
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 09:28 PM

Re: The future ? Really ?

Too late. They already have Muslim patrols in some of the towns around here stopping unaccompanied and `immoderately` dressed women in the street, harassing shopkeepers for selling alcohol and preventing non-Muslims from going into the areas. The only thing that is missing is the look-alike cop cars but no doubt they will appear soon.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 08:48 AM

The Jewish community in London have had their own community police force for many years !!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Jewi...1A7kpwT_5fqRM:
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 09:04 AM

So what Mr anti semite .
These are volunteers to deter and report crime happening not to molest women gays or other members of society.
It's sad that the Jewish community has to do this for fear of assaults on themselves and this property .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
So what Mr anti semite .
These are volunteers to deter and report crime happening not to molest women gays or other members of society.
It's sad that the Jewish community has to do this for fear of assaults on themselves and this property .

Oooooohhh aren't we getting touchy ??? - nothing anti-semite in my previous thread - I was merely pointing out that parts of London have their own Jewish Community Police service.

Might I suggest you wind your zionist neck in several notches !!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Oooooohhh aren't we getting touchy ??? - nothing anti-semite in my previous thread - I was merely pointing out that parts of London have their own Jewish Community Police service.

Might I suggest you wind your zionist neck in several notches !!!
Everything you write is aimed to get in your snide outdated Marxist anti semite jabs -which stink I can tell you .
Yes the Jewish people have patrols
Now perhaps you will answer the question
Don't you think it's sad that a harmless law abiding section of our society have to to take these measures for their own protection .The government its self is aware of the problem and has had to spend millions on protecting Jewish schools places of worship and bussinesses .
Incidents of anti semitism have escalated in the past years .
From the far right Islamists and from the stupid left under their disgraceful leader Jeremy Corbyn.

Sensible reponse please if you can.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 11:18 AM

I saw this comment elsewhere on t'Net -

Britain might not yet have any 'no - go' areas, but it certainly has several 'I'd - rather - not - go - there' areas
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
I saw this comment elsewhere on t'Net -

Britain might not yet have any 'no - go' areas, but it certainly has several 'I'd - rather - not - go - there' areas
It already does have no go areas . Walking distance from my house is one!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 01:32 PM

The liberal left have so much to answer for.
They are the biggest danger the planet has ever faced by far.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top