Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 01:00 AM

Re: Labour Splits.

Basically Looney Labour are self-destructing.

Had to happen. Should have happened 3 years ago.

Instead the Loonies just kept singing "Oh Jeremy Corbyn" despite the fact he lost them the last election and is the prime reason Labour will never get to No 10.

Idiots one and all. Oh well, back to armchair ranting for some. Scumbags, Scumbags, Scumbags ! lol
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 02:19 AM

Is this all about anti-Semitism, don't like Corbyn's policy, want a people's vote or Chuka getting his name in lights.

Really can't tell. Must admit, I have wondered for long enough how the 'party faithful's ' to Blair, Brown and Millipede, continued being faithful to Commy Corbyn .. it seemed a little wrong .

Taking all thing into consideration ,I did get a giggle from Angela Smith' s comment on the Daily Politics today. ..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...colour-comment

Angela Smith appeared on BBC Two's Politics Live programme and in a discussion about race, appeared to say: "It's not just about being black or a funny tinge."
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Is this all about anti-Semitism, don't like Corbyn's policy, want a people's vote or Chuka getting his name in lights.

Really can't tell. Must admit, I have wondered for long enough how the 'party faithful's ' to Blair, Brown and Millipede, continued being faithful to Commy Corbyn .. it seemed a little wrong .

Taking all thing into consideration ,I did get a giggle from Angela Smith' s comment on the Daily Politics today. ..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...colour-comment

Angela Smith appeared on BBC Two's Politics Live programme and in a discussion about race, appeared to say: "It's not just about being black or a funny tinge."
Her apology was even worse - very cringeworthy.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Goody, goody, more scumbag 'nasty party' lites !!! - Now the party can replace them with genuine 'Marxists' !!!
One of the reasons these MPs are leaving is the escalating anti semitism in the Labour Party and the failure of Corbyn to deal with it .
So die hard anti Semitic Marxists are hardly likely to be welcome in the new party .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 09:22 AM

Hi

Labour have just let Derek Hatton rejoin the party after 33 years.

He is a hard line Trotskyist.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 11:57 AM

I wonder if this is an Anti Brexit party in the making.

It is being reported that a cabinet minister and 4 Tory MPs are considering joining the group. I wonder if the cabinet minister is Amber Rudd.
Her brother is Roland Rudd the head of 'The People’s Vote' campaign.

Whatever grouping the MPs belong to shouldn't change the voting figures for a deal but may change the leaving date if Corbyn panics in the face of deserters and suddenly backs delaying article 50 and another referendum.
Not sure the EU will welcome that now with the prospect of the EU elections looming and Farage's party fielding a host of Brexiteers who stand a good chance of getting elected and causing problems in the EU parliment.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 03:07 PM

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politi...-out-1-4875214

So the tally of utterly disgruntled Looney Labour MPs is seven and it looks like the beginning of the end for old Commie Corbyn and his buch of militant Momentum thugs.

Excellent news !!!

"Mr Watson criticised the handling of antisemitism allegations and said Ms Berger had fallen victim to “a virulent form of identity politics that has seized the Labour Party”.

He called for an immediate reshuffle of the frontbench team to reflect differing opinions in the parliamentary Labour Party."

"the seven MPs condemned the direction of their former party since Mr Corbyn took office. Ms Berger, who has faced death threats over her criticism of the Labour leadership, said she had become “embarrassed and ashamed” of representing a party she claimed was “institutionally antisemitic”."

"The SNP’s Westminster leader Ian Blackford said the split in Labour showed Westminster was “now completely dysfunctional”.

He said: “Labour are not fit for purpose – they are failing as an opposition, failing over Brexit and failing their own MPs.”"

All of this has been so inevitable since Jezbollah Corbyn came to lead the party and set about ousting the MPs that didn't tow his outdated Marxist line.

What a disaster for Looney Labour. There simply does not exist an opposition.

Corbyn remains unelectable

Looney Labour remain unfit to govern
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:57 AM

I would have thought that the now new party.. The Independent Group.. is an odd name. Anyone like Frank Field who is now Independent, is not a member of this little group. could get confusing.

What is also confusing is they do not appear to consider it necessary or right to have by-elections in their constituencies , despite the fact that the electorate voted for them on the Labour Manifesto which said they would accept the referendum.

Funny how they have been calling for another vote on the referendum though.. The Independent Group that would rather not be Independent of the EU.

Chuka is finished. Labour poster boy has shot himself in the foot. I wonder how many more will swap sides today..
I can't imagine Soubry will, unless she can be top dog.

Who pays them in these situations , does anyone know ?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 10:05 AM

Number 8

Joan Ryan has become the eighth Labour MP to quit the party in the past 48 hours, citing its tolerance of a "culture of anti-Jewish racism".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47300832
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

20-02-2019, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I would have thought that the now new party.. The Independent Group.. is an odd name. Anyone like Frank Field who is now Independent, is not a member of this little group. could get confusing.

What is also confusing is they do not appear to consider it necessary or right to have by-elections in their constituencies , despite the fact that the electorate voted for them on the Labour Manifesto which said they would accept the referendum.

Funny how they have been calling for another vote on the referendum though.. The Independent Group that would rather not be Independent of the EU.

Chuka is finished. Labour poster boy has shot himself in the foot. I wonder how many more will swap sides today..
I can't imagine Soubry will, unless she can be top dog.

Who pays them in these situations , does anyone know ?
PD I understand they are not as yet 'a party' but a group of individuals who have resigned the Labour party so take the title Independant as Frank Field did .

They are still MPs and will be paid as such.
If and when they do form a party I understand a friend of Blair has offered to help with the funding .

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top