Join for free
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:16 PM

Re: Is anyone looking forward to USA Food?

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
We eat too much meat anyway.

And the meat we do eat, or a lot of it, is lower quality anyway, which is why it's cheap.

If we were prepared to eat less meat, and to pay more for better quality meat, there would be enough produced here.
The average British family wants cheap and plentiful meat rather than high quality meat less often. I don't think anyone voted Brexit with the expectation that they would have to ration meat or be forced to buy dodgy stuff from third countries which doesn't pass current safety guidelines.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Well there's a business model
Exactly !!

Adversity or opportunity.?......It depends what your mindset is.

Are you a 'doer' or a 'taker' .

Im a doer
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
No, just years of absorbing info.
OK. BTW, it isn't just about meat. So, just eating less meat wouldn't fix the shortfall.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Exactly !!

Adversity or opportunity.?......It depends what your mindset is.

Are you a 'doer' or a 'taker' .

Im a doer
So you have an abattoir?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
The average British family wants cheap and plentiful meat rather than high quality meat less often. I don't think anyone voted Brexit with the expectation that they would have to ration meat or be forced to buy dodgy stuff from third countries which doesn't pass current safety guidelines.
I don't think you know what the average British family wants any day of the week.

Also, I don't think anyone voted Brexit to spend two years listening to Remainers prattle on about how hard done by they are .

If Brexit means people need to become aware about where their food originates and also reduce food and packaging waste then that is undoubtedly great for the environment.
Moscow
Scotland

20-02-2019, 09:32 PM

So you have an abattoir?
I have a polytunnel and some chickens............An abbatoir is in the business plan, lol!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:35 PM

I don't think you know what the average British family wants any day of the week.
Don't let facts get in the way of a good argument.........
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:53 PM

USA Chlorinated Chicken is just sensationalist BS from the Remain camp attempting to make us fear BrExit. They can do one as far as I am concerned.

We already have a plethora of very poor products on sale in the UK.

Do I buy them?

Nope.

You can put them on the shelves all you like but I will remain a careful and discerning buyer so I don't worry one iota about USA Chlorinated chicken.

I wouldn't buy it and I wouldn't buy any chicken product that was made of formed chicken same as I don't buy any other meats that are formed.

No matter what the price, I will continue to buy BRITISH and support local trades.

It should be obvious to most by now that if you fail to support your own country and it's trades and businesses then the power and control shifts to foreign industries.

We only harm ourselves by opting for cheaper foreign goods.

Certainly for meat and vegetables we should, as far as possible, opt for British produce or Scottish or Welsh produce. There is plenty to be had.

Enough of the Remainer Project Fear BS

Roll on BrExit

Get it done
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

20-02-2019, 10:31 PM

Also, I don't think anyone voted Brexit to spend two years listening to Remainers prattle on about how hard done by they are .

If Brexit means people need to become aware about where their food originates and also reduce food and packaging waste then that is undoubtedly great for the environment.
It seems that after we leave the average British family won't be hungry because they will be living on the hot air of Brexit propaganda.

Do you think Trump shares your views on good packaging and the environment?
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

20-02-2019, 10:44 PM

The average British family wants cheap and plentiful meat rather than high quality meat less often.
How would define high quality in quantitative terms? I mean actual numbers.

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top