Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 03:14 PM

Re: Tonka farewell flypast

https://youtu.be/qsjPTtafiIc

https://youtu.be/-6Yd99dzjpk

There are many examples and it’s certainly the way forward for combat aircraft
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
Gay warriors have been recorded throughout history as long as wars have been fought. Some of the fiercest fought alongside their lovers in pairs because each one would fight to the death to protect the other.

Gamers etcetera are apparently ideal pilots for unpersonned aircraft. We had several such aircraft of varying sizes being developed when I was gainfully employed, and their replacements area already being designed now.
Good point about the gamers Fruitcake, but I doubt warriors of hand to hand combat will be required in any future wars. I would think the resourcefulness and stealth of the SAS fighting behind enemy lines would be of a more tactical benefit....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 08:32 AM

I made a comment on Facebook about the fly past and it was picked up by The BBC...they asked if I wanted to comment live on air I should have referred them to you lot as I know nothing about planes so I declined....the event did make me cry though...very emotional.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I made a comment on Facebook about the fly past and it was picked up by The BBC...they asked if I wanted to comment live on air I should have referred them to you lot as I know nothing about planes so I declined....the event did make me cry though...very emotional.
Best to avoid too much exposure on the BBC Summer, next thing you know you'll be the 'pin up' on the front page of the Daily Fail...

On second thoughts.......It might make me start buying a paper again...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Best to avoid too much exposure on the BBC Summer, next thing you know you'll be the 'pin up' on the front page of the Daily Fail...

On second thoughts.......It might make me start buying a paper again...
Me too.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top