Join for free
Page 30 of 38 « First < 20 28 29 30 31 32 > Last »
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2015, 08:50 PM

Re: Breast feeding in public

Perhaps you and a few others should join up.....

ANTI BREASTFEEDING CAMPAIGN

The 10 most important points:

1. What is a paedophile? (USA spelling: pedophile)
A person who is sexually attracted to children.

2. Are women who enjoy breastfeeding children paedophiles?
Yes they are, because they feel sexually aroused with breastfeeding and some even admit this has led to orgasm. But even if the female clitoris, vagina, ovaries and uterus didn't exist, breasts are sexual in nature, not only because they can provide high physical pleasure in a more sustained manner than the clitoris and the vagina, but also because the mother craves physical contact with the child, eg she wants to have her breasts sucked, and uses the child to satisfy her cravings. This is not love, this is lust. Many women become so addicted that they carry on breastfeeding their children until they are 8 or more years, most in secret. This is not acceptable and is child abuse. Moreover the children are very likely to behave like the mother when they grow up, and the spiral of paedophilia will continue.

3. What are the sexual organs in a woman?
Breasts, clitoris and vagina. They are connected and can communicate with each other and can all give high sexual physical pleasure. Breasts are sexual in nature, just like the clitoris and vagina are. They crave for physical contact and specially sucking. For example, oral sex between adults covers sucking the breasts, sucking the clitoris, sucking the penis. If a woman wants breast physical pleasure she should find another adult to have fun with, not a child.

Cont:-
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2015, 09:01 PM

You do talk a load of rubbish.
I'm beginning to think it's so you can indulge your own delusional fantasies.

The word 'discretion' was mentioned.
I'll give you 10 out of 10 though for exaggeration and expanding on a topic to the point of fantasy and science fiction.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2015, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

I'll give you 10 out of 10 though for exaggeration and expanding on a topic to the point of fantasy and science fiction.
I'm assuming he is still being rude and exaggerating thinking he is being clever, best way is to ignore it's much quieter and more peaceful.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2015, 09:45 PM

What a horribly offensive post by DOE, and as Morticia says fantasy, you are stooping to new lows to seek attention and then pretend to be offended when a lot of the attention is negative.
I've seen few people who are so desperate for attention on a thread.
Most of your posts are about your own sexual fantasies and nothing to do with the topic being discussed mainly by women who have raised children.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2015, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

Oh no. The thin edge of the wedge, from little acorns grow....the belief that breast feeding represents a indecent action in public , the twisted thinking which is the start of the slippery slope towards breast feeding is a perversion.
For me there is little to choose between the warped views of both. Accepting perhaps some females may well get sexual pleasure from the act, that I cannot confirm.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

09-06-2015, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Anita ->
What a horribly offensive post by DOE, and as Morticia says fantasy, you are stooping to new lows to seek attention and then pretend to be offended when a lot of the attention is negative.
I've seen few people who are so desperate for attention on a thread.
Most of your posts are about your own sexual fantasies and nothing to do with the topic being discussed mainly by women who have raised children.
Sorry but the society exists. While not a member and not intending to become a member , I feel most positive that their aims and rules were written by a female/s.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

09-06-2015, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'm assuming he is still being rude and exaggerating thinking he is being clever, best way is to ignore it's much quieter and more peaceful.
Oh the anguish of not reading must be killing, pull the other one.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2015, 10:46 PM

A storm in a B Cup?
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 03:25 AM

I'm not really clear which direction everyone is going here but it sounds a bit daft. I breastfed all my kids into toddlerhood. The only problem I ever had with doing it discreetly was the town library. One rabid librarian connected nursing to other natural body functions and insisted I should feed the baby in the bathroom. She was none too pleased when I suggested she might eat her lunch in the restroom as well. I'm in the back bookshelves and not showing off in the least. With practice it can be very discreet. I remember one time being at a county fair. We were eating, the baby was eating, all was peaceful. One kind older gentleman leaned in to say how beautiful and well behaved the baby was. His wife pulled him back and whispered in his ear and he smiled and walked off. He was that close and had no idea.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 04:23 AM

Saw a mum in the mall in Barcelona today, feeding her baby whilst talking to her partner. Obvious, though discreet. Looked one contented baby!

Page 30 of 38 « First < 20 28 29 30 31 32 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top