Join for free
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »
yani
yani is female 

31-12-2015, 07:18 PM

What does your username mean?

I'm curious about everyone's usernames. Is your username your nickname, real name or made up for some special meaning?

Mine is a nickname. My grandparents couldn't pronounce J's so I was called Yane, Yani, as in Janie.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2015, 07:22 PM

Re: What does your username mean?

Cass short for Cassandra.. I loved mythology as a child.

There are several different versions explaining the gift and curse of Cassandra; the most popular one is that God Apollo fell in love with her and granted her with the gift of prophecy. When Cassandra denied the God and his advances, he placed a curse on her, so that no one would believe her words or her predictions. He gave her a gift that would bring frustration and despair to her.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2015, 07:23 PM

That's cute Yani - like the name
yani
yani is female 

31-12-2015, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Cass short for Cassandra.. I loved mythology as a child.

There are several different versions explaining the gift and curse of Cassandra; the most popular one is that God Apollo fell in love with her and granted her with the gift of prophecy. When Cassandra denied the God and his advances, he placed a curse on her, so that no one would believe her words or her predictions. He gave her a gift that would bring frustration and despair to her.
Beautiful history and name, Cass!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2015, 07:28 PM

Alan Cooke - he was a mathematician in the Egyptian school of Pythagoras !
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2015, 07:29 PM

I just love apricots .
yani
yani is female 

31-12-2015, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Alan Cooke - he was a mathematician in the Egyptian school of Pythagoras !
Funny, never read about him in the history books.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2015, 07:31 PM

I used to use the name Arkane as my avatar name as I had that name playing an MMORPG WofW for many years but then left the site I was on through illness and when I came back I thought I couldnt use the same name again as it would be taken so changed to Aysia and now on here to Aysa both names which I like very much
yani
yani is female 

31-12-2015, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I used to use the name Arkane as my avatar name as I had that name playing an MMORPG WofW for many years but then left the site I was on through illness and when I came back I thought I couldnt use the same name again as it would be taken so changed to Aysia and now on here to Aysa both names which I like very much
I love your username, its so pretty, goes beautifully with your avatar.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2015, 07:36 PM

Thankyou to say so Yani

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top