Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 10:39 AM

Dancing with the Devil !!

So, here is the mighty EU in operation which Remain supporters are are quite happy to give our country away to !!

Complete and utter silence from the officiadios of the EU at the news that Turkey’s hard-line President, Ercep Erdogan, whom is said to back ISIS, and his government, have taken control of Turkey’’s largest newspaper, Zamen. So much for shouting from the rooftop about Human Rights and Democracy ! Whilst the rest of the world hurls condemnation at Turkey’s government,, not a peep is heard out of our masters.

Instead of standing united in strength by showing condemnation at such an act, our masters zip their lips for fear of damaging impending talks with Erdogan to curtail the movement of hundreds of thousands of refugees and migrants leaving it’s Western border for Europe. Yet, the EU, have never previously been slow in telling Turkey (an impending EU candidate country) of the need to respect and promote high democratic standards and practices, including the media

In any other country, the despicable action meted out by Turkey’s government would be a reason alone to start a Spring Uprising by it’s people, it is that serious, but don’t worry, instead, it is being aided in its quest by a £2.3 billion contribution, easing of Visa restrictions on its citizens travelling to Europe and the speeding up of controversial moves to admit Turkey (all 93,362,000 million of them) to full membership of the EU.

With Europe deep in doggy doo with the immigration crisis, our cowardly masters dare not utter a word of protest for fear of damaging the forthcoming talks with Erdogan’s government regarding the crisis and therefore cannot be seen to be criticizing Turkey at such a delicate time. Such hypocrites !!

This then, is the voice of Human Rights and Democracy that the Remain voters are willing to vote this country into remaining? Who says Crime doesn’t pay? Safer and more Secure in the EU?. Don’t make me laugh!

Your views ;please
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 10:50 AM

Re: Dancing with the Devil !!

Hi

I genuinely believe that leaving the EU is going to be a financial disaster for the UK for years.

There are only two reasons for my decision to vote to leave.

They are the admittance of Turkey and The Ukraine to the EU.

Unfortunately Call me Dave is supportive of Turkey joining, so no chance of me voting to remain in the EU, I would rather play the price.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:10 AM

Talks of Turkey becoming a member of the EU have been rumbling on for ages, and I cannot help but think that the main reason for Turkey joining is that someone, somewhere is going to make a lot of money out of this

But no-one seems to have brought up the obvious question - since when has Turkey been a European country?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
Talks of Turkey becoming a member of the EU have been rumbling on for ages, and I cannot help but think that the main reason for Turkey joining is that someone, somewhere is going to make a lot of money out of this

But no-one seems to have brought up the obvious question - since when has Turkey been a European country?

Geography!!! - a parrt of Turkey, (albeit a very smalll part) actually is in Europe.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:15 AM

This is the country whose people tried to kill Israeli soldiers on the Gaza boat expedidition ( while at the same time denying their own Kurds a homeland ) It is as I have of times said the most treacherous country full of dangerous people .
We must never let them into the EU.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
This is the country whose people tried to kill Israeli soldiers on the Gaza boat expedidition ( while at the same time denying their own Kurds a homeland ) It is as I have of times said the most treacherous country full of dangerous people .
We must never let them into the EU.

You obviously failed to point out that these Israelis were actually pirates, attempting hi-jack a merchant ship going about its legimate business in international waters.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:20 AM

Now you really are being rediculous .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:20 AM

Hi

Turkey joining is a reality, Merkel, on behalf of the EU, something that she has no right to do at all, is actively fast tracking their application.

Cameron is also strongly supporting Turkey joining.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:23 AM

I´m sure you are quite right. However in or out of the EU will make no difference to the "human rights" pantomime that exists in Britain. I´m sure we are all well aware of the fact that people of a certain "faith" in Britain are apparently above any British law and that the eyes of the authorities are turned away from their, often horrendous, crimes. Fear of being called "racist", "islamaphobic" etc have already ensured that Britain and the British are very rapidly disappearing. Some parts of Britain have already disappeared.

I´m afraid that you can be as patriotic as you wish, but in or out of the EU Britain cannot go backwards, it´s too late. Nobody is going to throw out the immigrants already there, illegal or legal. Illegal immigrants have been finding their way in for years and will continue to do so, be they Turkish, African, Pakistanis, whatever, they will find their way in and once in there they will stay. Those are the realities, whether people like to think so or not.

In my personal opinion, the many "immigrant" problems in Britain are absolutely nothing to do with the EU, they are to do with the stupidity of allowing the "human rights" brigade to dictate what Britain must do.

My personal belief is also that it won´t make any difference who is voted into power because once in, like all other politicians before them, all their pre election speeches mean absoloutely nothing.

I´m just glad I don´t have to grow up in this world any more and I feel desperately sorry for the babies, children and young people who do. Only one thing is certain, Britain cannot go back to the 1950/60s, it´s just an impossible dream. Britain barely exists as Britain any more, sad but true.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:53 AM

Some thought-provoking views on here.

Makes one realise just how helpless we the people are. To even think we could be dealing with a corrupt country such as Turkey who have committed such an act as to take control of a democratic Media group, turns my stomach!

Also it galls me to think we have no say as to whether Turkey should be allowed to join the EU or not. We are not part of the Shenghen agreement but if the decisions being taken on behalf of all European citizens are in the hands of just two idiots such as Merkel with "Looking to the EU to reward me later" Cameron's full backing, especially the inclusion of over 93 million Turkish citizens, (I think we are going to need a bigger Ferry!) God help us all because the way things are progressing we may as well do away with such mundane things as borders and passport control and just put out the welcome mat to the world. They will all be heading here anyway as European citizens with a nice new shiny EU card.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top