Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2016, 08:12 PM

Re: Will ukip never learn???

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I was very much for ukip until I looked at who they really were, they have one charismatic man leading them, with out him they are nothing. Too many racists and lunatics have joined the party ( not a comment on anyone here) when Nigel finds them he slings them out but not before they make it clear they are just tip of the iceberg.

Most parties now have some members who want out of the eu with the referendum coming up they are having their say so it's not just ukip who could take us out, we can do it ourselves.
Two points:

Firstly, as I have said before on here, have you read UKIP's manifesto? It lists many items that UKIP stands for, not just the two mentioned: the EU and immigration, although those are undoubtedly what concern people most at the moment.

Secondly, had UKIP never been formed we would not be having a referendum this year. Since then, of course, many more forward looking people of all political genres have joined the campaign.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top