Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2016, 05:15 PM

Re: False Flag Events and the EU.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I must admit that you have got me beat on this one AO.

I don't know of any here in the UK.

Fabricated stories in the Media, yes, all the time.

Actual attacks where people are killed and injured, no.
I haven't got my ear to the ground regarding the UK. However, as far as the U.S. and others are concerned False Flag operations and Conspiracies are rather common place. We are discussing "False Flag Events and the EU". The OP feels these operations are/have been/are likely to take place with the express purpose of frightening EU member states into forming our wagons in a circle. I do not agree with this conviction. As I see it, the U.S. is keen to see the EU fall apart (while strengthening NATO) and for that reason False Flag/manipulate world events with THAT purpose in mind.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2016, 08:46 PM

Well that's buggered up the referendum and there is still time for some more atrocities.
On virtually every news report the media has focused on the need to stick together and close ranks. There were voters to stay in and there were voters to come out, but the majority of voters were on the fence. Not any more.

The Police and Security Services think they are fighting terrorism, the Jehadists think they are showing the West that there is only one religion and not to be messed with. But they are all been worked like puppets by people who control the worlds wealth - Money manipulating Democracy - and you though the people made the rules!

It might sound like fiction, but you've got to admit, there are not many who can open their minds enough to consider such a thing. And isn't that what makes it all that much more frightening?
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2016, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
...... all been worked like puppets by people who control the worlds wealth - Money manipulating Democracy...
There are not enough people listening to you. Still.

... and you though the people made the rules!
I don't. I know it's the luminati, or whatever the politically correct name for them is.

It might sound like fiction, but you've got to admit, there are not many who can open their minds enough to consider such a thing. ...
As I said, not enough people listening to you. You see, the term "conspiracy theory" has been given a thorough bashing and no one wants to be associated with it. "Terrorist" - "Leftist" - "Liberal" - "Communist" - "Racist" - "Conspiracy Theorist".
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2016, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
There are not enough people listening to you. Still.
I don't. I know it's the luminati, or whatever the politically correct name for them is.
As I said, not enough people listening to you. You see, the term "conspiracy theory" has been given a thorough bashing and no one wants to be associated with it. "Terrorist" - "Leftist" - "Liberal" - "Communist" - "Racist" - "Conspiracy Theorist".
Yes I know what you mean AO, and at the end of the day this is only a forum for the more mature members of society so I don't, and never did expect my ramblings to change the world. But I think that you will agree that the referendum will be a sham, there was never any doubt about the end result. Writing comments on here passes a few hours when it's too dark and cold to get out for a walk or run. And there are some very nice people on this forum who I like to hear from.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2016, 11:18 PM

Yes I know what you mean AO, and at the end of the day this is only a forum for the more mature members of society so I don't, and never did expect my ramblings to change the world. But I think that you will agree that the referendum will be a sham, there was never any doubt about the end result. Writing comments on here passes a few hours when it's too dark and cold to get out for a walk or run. And there are some very nice people on this forum who I like to hear from.
Hi

False flag attacks are irrelevant to the EU Referendum.

We will be having a Terrorist attack here sooner or later.

In or Out of the EU makes absolutely no difference at all.

The fallacy about leaving the EU making us more secure is just that, a fallacy.

We are not part of Schengen, we are an island, people cannot just drive here or sneak across a couple of fields and walk in.

We are simply incapable of defending our own Borders, if we do catch illegal immigrants , what do we do?

We release them on bail to disappear again.

When we do have another attack here in the UK, it will be our own British Jihadists doing it.

We have enough of them and we allow them abroad to fight and then let them wander back here.

It is nothing to do with the EU at all.

If these mysterious powers that be were counting on a staged attack getting us to stay in, it has seriously backfired on them, attacks like this have entirely the opposite effect, more people will want to leave, in the mistaken belief that leaving the EU will make our Borders more secure, it won't, that is entirely down to us.

For the avoidance of doubt, I am voting to leave, I just wish that our Government would get it's finger out and sort our Border Security out now.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

23-03-2016, 05:45 AM

.... I don't, and never did expect my ramblings to change the world. ...
You know that's not true … but you just won't admit it.

People do read what you've written. Some of those who agree will tell you so, most won't say a word. But they know. Then there are the ones who think you're one of the catch phrase crazies: "Terrorist" - "Leftist" - "Liberal" - "Communist" - "Racist" - "Conspiracy Theorist". It might be what you say (or what I've said after reading your post) that will get them off their arses to consult Google, just to prove you're full of the brown stuff mind. That's where it begins. The first step on the road to discover that you were right. After all, it took a few years before we knew everything there is to know in the world. Right?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

23-03-2016, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

False flag attacks are irrelevant to the EU Referendum.

We will be having a Terrorist attack here sooner or later.

In or Out of the EU makes absolutely no difference at all.

The fallacy about leaving the EU making us more secure is just that, a fallacy.

We are not part of Schengen, we are an island, people cannot just drive here or sneak across a couple of fields and walk in.

We are simply incapable of defending our own Borders, if we do catch illegal immigrants , what do we do?

We release them on bail to disappear again.

When we do have another attack here in the UK, it will be our own British Jihadists doing it.

We have enough of them and we allow them abroad to fight and then let them wander back here.

It is nothing to do with the EU at all.

If these mysterious powers that be were counting on a staged attack getting us to stay in, it has seriously backfired on them, attacks like this have entirely the opposite effect, more people will want to leave, in the mistaken belief that leaving the EU will make our Borders more secure, it won't, that is entirely down to us.

For the avoidance of doubt, I am voting to leave, I just wish that our Government would get it's finger out and sort our Border Security out now.
I disagree Swim, I think these attacks have everything to do with the EU.
When we are attacked by a common enemy (One from outside the EU) it is only natural for people to group together for safety - Consider the two world wars and how many countries were part of the 'Allies' There are many people who wish to remain 'IN' the EU who strongly suggest that our borders will become unsafe should we leave the EU (you among them Swim) You are a double edged sword.

I don't believe it has backfired on them and the proof will be after the referendum when we all become Europeans. But what can we do? The system will win. Democracy is just a dream.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2016, 09:58 AM

When we are attacked by a common enemy (One from outside the EU) it is only natural for people to group together for safety - Consider the two world wars and how many countries were part of the 'Allies' There are many people who wish to remain 'IN' the EU who strongly suggest that our borders will become unsafe should we leave the EU (you among them Swim) You are a double edged sword.

I don't believe it has backfired on them and the proof will be after the referendum when we all become Europeans. But what can we do? The system will win. Democracy is just a dream.
Bob I don't think you can compare the latest terrorist attacks with the two wars ,the origins and progression are totally different.

I don't know what world you live in but the terrorist attacks make me and others I have spoken to who had already decided just as determined to leave the EU.

Our borders are already unsafe, leaving the EU will make little difference. I think the terrorists we need to worry about are those born here.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2016, 10:08 AM

Hi

Absolute rubbish.

I have never suggested that our Borders will become unsafe if we leave, just pointed out the blindingly obvious statement that if we leave the French are more likely to stop the existing arrangement.

That does not mean that we will be any less or more safe, it just means that it will cost us more.

I am voting to leave for different reasone to those who mistakenly believe that we will become more safe and our Border Controls will become suddenly effective.

They won't, we could do it now, we don't, our fault, naff all to do with the EU.

The reason that I am voting to leave is quite simple.

I voted to join the EEC, I would still vote to join it, Free Trade is a great benefit.

I did not vote to join what the EEC has become, the EU. which is a totally different animal.

In particular I did not vote to join Merkel Land, where a single person, who I had no part in electing, decides to unilaterally invite all and sundry in and then tell us we have to have a quota of them and expect us to pay for it.

She can get lost, I will have no part of it.

Neither will I have any part of inviting the Ukraine, one of the most corrupt Countries that there is into the EU and I most certainly do not want Turkey, with it's misogynist President in either, or his wife who recently said that time in a Harem would be a good grounding for women.

Enjoy your fantasises.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2016, 10:14 AM

What he said.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top