Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 12:03 PM

Re: Do you frequent coffee shops?

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Yes, I do & yes, McD's coffee is very good & a reasonable price too, I also like their food. I go to Costa, as well sometimes & Starbucks, less times. I like Patisserie Valerie, tho like Costa it is not cheap. Don't know Time Horton or Timmy's don't think we have those here in England.
Come to think of it Tiffany, I like MacDonalds 1/4 pounder with bacon, lettuce and tomato. I hadn't had food from MacDonalds for many years, as I thought it was so unhealthy, but the other day I got one, and I loved it...nice for a treat.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
I don't, not any more since my OH...had his accident last year. But, we use to go to Tim Horton's a couple times a week...
Hi ya Filly
Did Al get his parcel from me yet?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

11-10-2018, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
When I am with the friends that I am going out with today I am usually dragged into a Costa or a Pausa - I don't mind because I enjoy their company and also like to people watch - but - I do not drink 'designer' coffee and most of these places have no idea how to make decent tea - so I just have hot water.

Never touch instant coffee - nasty stuff - prefer freshly ground, and it is just as easy to make.
Silver, did you mean to say that you have "hot water"?
Or are you saying that you like weak tea?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

11-10-2018, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
Yes frequently, I feel like someone out of Frasier when ordering a regular decaf skinny Americano .
My favourite is Costa .
HaHaHa, hi Ripple , I was just watching Frasier a couple days ago, him and his brother were in the coffee shop, ordering their coffee's. I laughed right out loud. I love that show.........
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Hi ya Filly
Did Al get his parcel from me yet?
Mornn'Blue...I am happy to say that he did. He just loved the Blue Jay shirt and it fit him fine. He couldn't put the Blue Jay yearbook down though... And he certainly has a sweet tooth...because the candy disappeared quite quickly... Kaicey, who is one of his Personal Support Workers, put the shaving kit up high so he wouldn't hurt himself with it...but, they let him use it when he's not alone...

He did say that he remembers you...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

11-10-2018, 01:04 PM

Mornn'Blue...I am happy to say that he did. He just loved the Blue Jay shirt and it fit him fine. He couldn't put the Blue Jay yearbook down though... And he certainly has a sweet tooth...because the candy disappeared quite quickly... Kaicey, who is one of his Personal Support Workers, put the shaving kit up high so he wouldn't hurt himself with it...but, they let him use it when he's not alone...

He did say that he remembers you...
Good to hear Filly ....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Come to think of it Tiffany, I like MacDonalds 1/4 pounder with bacon, lettuce and tomato. I hadn't had food from MacDonalds for many years, as I thought it was so unhealthy, but the other day I got one, and I loved it...nice for a treat.
Daughter & I often go in one for breakfast, egg & bacon bagel & a fruit bag, after a very early morning car boot.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 02:27 PM

OMGoodness...I must confess to enjoying McDonald's Big Breakfast...with scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns and Old English muffin with jam...YUMMY! Haven't been though, for eons...
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 02:52 PM

OMGoodness...I must confess to enjoying McDonald's Big Breakfast...with scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns and Old English muffin with jam...YUMMY! Haven't been though, for eons...
I don't think they do that sort of fry up in our McD's, only in bagels or rolls.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 03:01 PM

Sigh! Used to love going for a coffee and croissant at the local coffee shop before our soiree into Sainsbury's for our weekly shop. Alas, now it's home delivery shopping for me nowadays so if I want a coffee, it's put the kettle on for an instant or ensure coffee machine is on. I could still visit the coffee shop but alas, they don't allow dogs in there and my two boys go everywhere with us
I have heard there is a lovely new dog-friendly tea house opened in town, but so far, haven't bothered to visit. .

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top