Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 09:48 AM

Should we have another referendum

They asked the people and the silly fools replied with an answer they didn’t seriously expect , the same thing had happened in Holland and Ireland ... so they were asked again until they did give the correct answer ... even cranki herself demands Scotland is asked again and again and again ....

So we’re now at where we’re at .... and although I honestly hand on heart believe those who voted to leave , to depart , to go, to vanish , vamoosh ..... scarper .... LEAVE actually voted for to leave in entirety somehow that was quickly diluted to hard Brexit or soft brexit , Canadian or Norwegian brexit ... a little brexit or now indeed NO BREXIT .... I’m wondering ...
Should we have another brexit since no one explained to us the consequences ( incidentally should we have another World Cup since I do t remember anyone saying England won’t be champions if we fail to score enough goals ) ....

So ??????
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 09:56 AM

Re: Should we have another referendum

We should not.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 09:57 AM

I don't think so.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 10:21 AM

Should we have another referendum?

We shouldn't have had one in the first place, but now I'm beginning to think it's the only way out of this mess. I don't know what we could referend on tho ..... Hard Brexit or Soft Brexit ... ?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 10:39 AM

My answer depends on the questions on the paper. It can't be same as last time. I really think we only have two options Mays deal or no deal. But I have little faith we won't split the country further so whatever happens at this point it's pretty serious to have one.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 10:42 AM

I think we should have referendums every week until Brexit once again wins, and then proceed as we are now.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
My answer depends on the questions on the paper. It can't be same as last time. I really think we only have two options Mays deal or no deal. But I have little faith we won't split the country further so whatever happens at this point it's pretty serious to have one.
So we voted to leave .... now you are saying we should vote to accept TM’s deal that in reality says ‘we can never leave unless the EU says we can ‘?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
So we voted to leave .... now you are saying we should vote to accept TM’s deal that in reality says ‘we can never leave unless the EU says we can ‘?
Absolutely not I was pondering what questions to ask. My vote would be no deal go onto WTO rules that frankly aren't as scary as some people want us to believe and see where we are after that.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 10:53 AM

The vote was leave, so leave we should.
I wonder if it had gone the other way would the leavers be bitching about another referendum. I doubt it, they would have accepted that was what the majority of our people want.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 11:06 AM

Haven't we wasted enough time and money on trying to achieve the result of the last referendum?

They asked the people to vote, but have taken over 2 years to act on it..... and still achieved nothing

When Cameron agreed to a referendum, the government should have already been talking about what agreements were most important, for the country not the MPs !
Is it any wonder that we are getting nowhere, because our politicians have no idea what the people want for Britain?
Does anybody think it is a good idea to waste another £129million on a vote that will achieve nothing, because our selfish politicians are unable to agree on a satisfactory deal?

In short.... No we shouldn't have another one, because our politicians have already displayed that they have no ability to carry it out.... if they get another Leave vote!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top