Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

14-01-2019, 10:54 PM

Re: why Brexit is a diversion from GSM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
You are not voicing an opinion, you are disseminating your fav conspiracy, it’s not only nonsense it’s bad nonsense
well like i said keep an eye on the weather to see if its bunkum..we will know this year or next...if europe do have continued heavy snowfalls then there will be mass evacuations from those areas affected..keep watching
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by steven collier ->
well like i said keep an eye on the weather to see if its bunkum..we will know this year or next
Well cherub, your ‘expert’ made no mention of climate...
The story starts benignly with a peer-reviewed paper and a presentation in early July by Professor Valentina Zharkova, from Northumbria University, at Britain’s National Astronomy Meeting.

The paper presents a model for the sun’s magnetic field and sunspots, which predicts a 60% fall in sunspot numbers when extrapolated to the 2030s. Crucially, the paper makes no mention of climate.
Which you omitted to mention, so I believe you are a bullshitter and claim my €5

https://www.iflscience.com/environme...communication/

Read the report cherub.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 11:03 PM

Welcome to the forum Steven, though the scatter gun approach may not be the best.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Don't stress about it Steven according to some doom-mongers we are all going to succumb to the plague and hellfire anyway when we leave the EU ....
Actually, that information about sunspot activity could confirm the warnings about the sky falling down.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 11:05 PM

He is on a mission
He will post his nonsense, convert no one and move on, they come and go.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
It's not April Fool's Day yet is it?
Considering how soon after Brexit Day comes April 1st, I bet it will be especially interesting this year.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 11:25 PM

The EU is all about wealth (or the lack of it) rather than sunspot activity, but you raise an interesting theory Steven, and we would be fools to think that the sun plays no part in what happens on Earth.....It certainly has a bigger effect globally than burning a bit of coal...
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

14-01-2019, 11:33 PM

Professor Valentina Zharkova Confirms “Super” Grand Solar Minimum [Edited}

November 22, 2018Russ Steele15 Comments
Professor Valentina Zharkova gave a presentation of her Climate and the Solar Magnetic Field hypothesis at the Global Warming Policy Foundation in October, 2018. The information she unveiled should shake/wake you up.

Zharkova was one of the few that correctly predicted solar cycle 24 would be weaker than cycle 23 — only 2 out of 150 models predicted this.

Her models have run at a 93% accuracy and her findings suggest a Super Grand Solar Minimum is on the cards beginning 2020 and running for 350-400 years. [ Not the Grand Minimum but the full cycle ]

The last time we had a little ice age only two magnetic fields of the sun went out of phase.

This time, all four magnetic fields are going out of phase.

Here is the Professors full presentation: https://youtu.be/M_yqIj38UmY

I am interested in the reader view of Professor Valentina Zharkova presentation. Is it credible? Please comment, let us get a conversation going.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Don't stress about it Steven according to some doom-mongers we are all going to succumb to the plague and hellfire anyway when we leave the EU ....
Apparently a teacher warned his pupils that after Brexit, Santa Clause wouldn't exist. He has now resigned.
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

14-01-2019, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Well cherub, your ‘expert’ made no mention of climate...

Which you omitted to mention, so I believe you are a bullshitter and claim my €5

https://www.iflscience.com/environme...communication/

Read the report cherub.

rehab...thats what the global warming scientists do...cherry pick the data like you to fit the agenda

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top