Join for free
Page 5 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 11:45 PM

Re: Reasons in favour of brexit

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
As far as voting goes, I think that everyone who Had reached the school leaving age should be entitled to vote. If they are old enough to leave home and pay taxes then they should have a say in our society
Translated:

Kids are the easiest members of society to brainwash and influence and programme. The most powerful means of influencing and brainwashing is via the media in all its outlets, TV, radio, social media etc.

The establishment own and control the media.

The establishment will be able to easily brainwash and control the youngsters.

The establishment can therefore ensure that the youngsters continually vote for them.

Power is maintained . . . indefinitely.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Translated:

Kids are the easiest members of society to brainwash and influence and programme. The most powerful means of influencing and brainwashing is via the media in all its outlets, TV, radio, social media etc.

The establishment can therefore ensure that the youngsters continually vote for them.

Absolutely on the money with that one. ^^^

The SNP have been doing that for years and don't forget Corbyn and Cleggs lies about tuition fees ... strangely similar to the SNP....
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2019, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Translated:

I suggest you speak to some young people, you might be surprised.

They lack The many chips that you carry on your shoulders and are progressive thinkers who in the main think that the establishment has sold them down the rivet in terms of opportunity and the waste and abuse of the earths resources.

They consider people like you to be dinosaurs who will soon be extinct
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2019, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
I suggest you speak to some young people, you might be surprised.

They lack The many chips that you carry on your shoulders and are progressive thinkers who in the main think that the establishment has sold them down the rivet in terms of opportunity and the waste and abuse of the earths resources.

They consider people like you to be dinosaurs who will soon be extinct

All the ones I spoke to voted leave. I wouldn't pin your hopes on them getting you a remain result in a referendum.

There is massive support for Mogg with younger voters - because Corbyn and Clegg lied to them over and over again.

Young voters are a lot less stupid and influential now than you need them to be
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2019, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
All the ones I spoke to voted leave. I wouldn't pin your hopes on them getting you a remain result in a referendum.

There is massive support for Mogg with younger voters - because Corbyn and Clegg lied to them over and over again.

A lot of young people I know voted to leave , it is a misconception that the majority voted to remain.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

08-02-2019, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
A lot of young people I know voted to leave , it is a misconception that the majority voted to remain.

Your absolutely right, Meg.

Besides, those that vote remain in their early 20s will vote leave when they reach 40 using the same logic from the people campaigning for a 2nd referendum to reverse Brexit.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2019, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
The power of the media working it's mischief again....
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2019, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->

Funniest thing I’ve read today, you really do love on fantasy land 😂😂😂
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2019, 10:58 PM

Reasons in favour of brexit

It removes us from the mire of eurofilth!
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Reasons in favour of brexit

It removes us from the mire of eurofilth!
Which means????????

Page 5 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top