Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 08:23 AM

Do you wash your hands?

Hi

Strange question I know, but there are some strange people about.

This man doesn't.

https://news.sky.com/story/tv-host-p...ecade-11634378
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 08:35 AM

Re: Do you wash your hands?

I always seem to be washing my hands. I wouldn’t leave home without anti bacterial wipes , gel and a kitkat
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 08:45 AM

How disgusting, I wouldn't shake hands with him, I don't like shaking hands with people now, just in case they haven't washed their hands.

But I don't believe what he says, he must have washed his face and body, if so, then he has put water on his hands.

On saying that, they say that Tramps are very healthy.

I spend all day washing my hands, before touching any food, after the loo etc.

When I used to visit my Mum in the Care Home, I used to go by Train, and the first thing I did when I got off the train, was to go into the Toilets and wash my hands, as people with colds and germs have been touching the rails.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 08:54 AM

i always wash my hands but I think we need to be in contact with some germs or else we will never build up any immunity to them .
In short we will become like Americans who are overly concerned with hygiene and the state of their bowels.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 09:09 AM

Being chief cook and bottle-washer, my hands are in and out of water lots of times a day. Always wash them before preparing food and at other times too.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 09:12 AM

I'm with Susie on this one, always washing them after petting the dog, when I get home from her walk, and especially after picking up her poo, even though I have a poop scoop, touching her food or water bowls, after shopping, travelling on public transport. That's probably why my hands are so dry and cracked.

(But not read the article yet. Dare I?)
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 09:51 AM

I don't wash my hands after touching the dog only if I am going to prepare food !
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 10:07 AM

Always wash my hands after coming home, after the loo (of course!), before and between preparing food, after touching pets and obviously if they are dirty from the garden or other mucky work. Also cannot bear to have any dirt under my fingernails so a nail brush is essential. We are so lucky to have access to lots of clean water and soap.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 10:26 AM

I always wash my hands before preparing food.
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 10:28 AM

Apparently, it wasn't true. He said it to try and be funny.
The twit!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top