Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 08:34 AM

Death in Paradise

So according to next week's trailer, the new lady might not be going home as she planned. So is she going to be Florence's permanent replacement? I am in two minds about her...like will she fit in or will I like her.

Do love that programme, more because of the way the bosses always treat their staff with respect and ask them to do something nicely. With pleases and thank yous. They never bark orders or act too superior. And the scenery... Must have done wonders for Guadaloupe's travel trade.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 08:42 AM

Re: Death in Paradise

She'a bit different isn't she? I think once she figures there's method in the madness it will be ok
I miss Dwayne, he was good fun.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 08:57 AM

I miss Dwayne too and I'd like to see more of Harry.Lovely to see sunshine during the winter here.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 11:00 AM

I'm also addicted to this programme and I think Ardle is the best version yet. Not sure how the new girl will fit in, seeing as she is above Mooney. There is talk of Ardle leaving too but I shall revert back to not watching if that happens.

Don't you just love the music too? Takes me back to my teenage parties.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 11:35 AM

Is the new addition superior to Mooney though? She's a sergeant to his detective inspector.

From last night's `next episode` clip, it looks like Jack's daughter is in a spot of bother back home so maybe he intends leaving to go back and help her?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Is the new addition superior to Mooney though? She's a sergeant to his detective inspector.

From last night's `next episode` clip, it looks like Jack's daughter is in a spot of bother back home so maybe he intends leaving to go back and help her?
She's from Internal affairs so I'm not sure where that places her in the rankings.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
She's from Internal affairs so I'm not sure where that places her in the rankings.
I shall bow to your superior knowledge on how the constabulary works.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

22-02-2019, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I shall bow to your superior knowledge on how the constabulary works.
Er....... I have none.

It's interesting though because the commissioner is obviously a higher rank than her but he had no say in it???
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 01:12 PM

If Dougal leaves I'm not watching it either, unless the next one has a beard. I hope they don't plan replacing him with that woman.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 02:02 PM

I've always preferred the male leads. Sorry for the men here, but you do get your fair share of the ladies, and their tendency to wear very few clothes, leaving little to the imagination!!

Yes, if Madeleine has been sent from Paris Internal Affairs, and was investigating Jack, then I would have put her higher than him, but he felt ok to call her by her first name. The Commissioner is almost unrecognisable from his Rising Damp days, but he acts well.

Well, if it's the last of the series next week they meet leave it on a cliff hanger. Like, will Jack go home, or stay, and would they then axe the series? Hope not.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top