Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 08:55 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, heavy drizzle here at the moment but forecast to brighten later I believe.

I am making a chicken korma for lunch today and this afternoon we are taking the dogs for a kennel cough injection at the vet's, apart from that the day is my own to waste as I please....

Enjoy your day everyone.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 08:56 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning Barry
It's a public holiday here All saints day .
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 08:59 AM

Good Morning all

Taking dog for his walk in a while then making a shepherds pie for the freezer...made some brocolli and cauliflower soup the other day and froze some of that too....will be sorting wardrobe out later for stuff to take to the charity shop
Enjoy your day everyone!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 09:05 AM

Good morning all.

I'm going with Tony for a hospital appointment today.
No other plans except meeting friends this evening for a meal and to discuss how Tony got on at hospital.
It's his Alzheimer's review and I know he's dreading it.

I was hoping we could have a walk in Derby's Darley Abbey Park after his appointment but the weather's not looking very good for walking...

Have a good day all whatever you're doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 09:24 AM

Good morning people, has anyone else noticed how gorgeous the colours of the trees are this year? There was a report on it on our local news last night it's because of the mild temperatures apparently.....have a lovely Tuesday and remember to take notice of the trees
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 09:49 AM

Good morning fellow members foggy here, I hope it clears soon .
My son newly returned from his holiday is coming to lunch. it will be lovely to see him.

Enjoy your day everyone

Summer yes the leaves are exceptionally beautiful this year and that fact that it has been so dry means the fallen leaves make a lovely crisp dry carpet in which my dog can roll and tunnel
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 09:51 AM

Good morning can't see the trees for the fog today. Off out later when it's cleared a bit the school run was a bit of a nightmare with drivers not slowing for the conditions.
confused.com
North Wales
confused.com is female  confused.com has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 09:56 AM

Good morning all. fab picture Aysa. Its grey here but dry so far!!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 09:58 AM

There you are Julie, now you can see the trees
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 10:14 AM

Good morning,
It's a misty start this morning, and looks like we won't get any sun today.
I've got a bit of a cold, so won't be doing a lot, other than a quick trip to town.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top