Join for free
Page 15 of 19 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 12:08 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle, ITV says

I'm a Celebrity's Hollie Arnold is first star to be evicted from castle after public vote

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...rnold-23081236

I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! star Hollie Arnold became the first celebrity in the 2020 series to be evicted after the public voted for their favourites.

Hosts Ant McPartlin and Dec Donnelly entered the camp in the Gwrych Castle, Wales, and gave the bad news to the camp.

Paralympic javelin champion Hollie, 26, revealed she was "devastated" to have been the first campmate voted out, and said she already missed her campmates.

"I tried my best and I loved every minute of it," she said, before saying she hoped Jordan North would win because he is "so lovely".
No surprise there .....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 04:03 PM

I was sad she left ... I think she might be right that Jordan will win although my daughter and all her pals favour Vernon..... we will see
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I was sad she left ... I think she might be right that Jordan will win although my daughter and all her pals favour Vernon..... we will see
I wonder why they voted her off first.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I wonder why they voted her off first.
At this stage, no-one is voted "off" - it's a popularity contest (vote to stay in) - the least-liked has to leave .....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 04:56 PM

I also think Jordan or Vernon too, Summer.
The only other possible one could be Beverley perhaps, but probably Jordan.

We ought to open up a little 'virtual' betting shop.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

28-11-2020, 04:58 PM

Jordan's an early favourite but, IMO, his manners and hygiene are appalling - nearly as bad as Shane's .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

28-11-2020, 05:02 PM

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/im-a-celebrity

I'm a Celebrity Betting Odds

Im A Celebrity Winner
Jordan North 6/4
Giovanna Fletcher 4/1
Vernon Kay 6/1
Mo Farah 8/1
Next Elimination
Ruthie Henshall 8/13
Victoria Derbyshire 11/2
Russell Watson 6/1
AJ Pritchard 12/1
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 05:18 PM

Yes Omah, I must say Mo and Russell both seem nice too.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 05:37 PM

I think Mo or Shane will win but Shane for all the wrong reasons.
I used to think Jordan would win but he seems to have faded away a bit.

The next one l want eliminated is ‘G’ as her thumb waving on her nose when Ant and Dec come in the room and say her name is getting annoying.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

30-11-2020, 12:12 PM

Brave Victoria Pats Friendly Wolf - Collects Star

Blimey how easy can it get ......

Well, it wasn't much harder - VD didn't even get her hair wet - she wasn't covered in offal, slime, fish-guts, insects, snakes or rats. The hardest thing she had to do was match keys to locks for the various locations of stars and she found that difficult, even though they were numbered - the locations were brightly lit and contained less than half a dozen disinterested creatures each - VD was allowed to try them in any order and return to ones she'd failed on - the stars were clearly visible and screwed off in seconds - despite endlessly "dithering", she was allowed a massive amount of time to collect 9 stars .....

It was a travesty of a trial .....

Small, but cute, wolf:

Page 15 of 19 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top