Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 01:17 PM

Re: Goodbye Schengen

Its early days still but I think the exit of Donald Trump is everything.

The USA now has adults in the room. They know exactly what Brexit was really about.

If UK does a no deal with the EU then "project fear" becomes a reality and there will be no WW2 style USA to the rescue this time. The UK will learn an important lesson about populist politicians, racism, exceptionalism and brexit. Just like Germany had to.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
Its early days still but I think the exit of Donald Trump is everything.

The USA now has adults in the room. They know exactly what Brexit was really about.

If UK does a no deal with the EU then "project fear" becomes a reality and there will be no WW2 style USA to the rescue this time. The UK will learn an important lesson about populist politicians, racism, exceptionalism and brexit. Just like Germany had to.
Err...

no
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Err...

no
I second that.

Honestly I feel sorry for the American public.
Biden is talking about suing a federal department for not being fast enough to officially declare a winner in the presidentials!
Durrr ............ somebody explain to him that all the votes aren't counted yet please?
Especially when he's the one that said every vote has to be counted.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
I second that.

Honestly I feel sorry for the American public.
Biden is talking about suing a federal department for not being fast enough to officially declare a winner in the presidentials!
Durrr ............ somebody explain to him that all the votes aren't counted yet please?
Especially when he's the one that said every vote has to be counted.
Yep, lots of gaslighting going on by the Democrats (don't be fooled by that name by the way )

The democrats thought that they could hide their fraud in the "blue wave Democrat landslide". The media was all hyped up about it, so were the polls, but then, the Democrats didn't count on the sheer volume of votes for Trump and the whole thing fell apart when the Republicans went ahead and stayed ahead. That's why I think they stopped the count and fudged a few hundred thousand (at least) votes from dead people, non-confirmed ballots and votes on other peoples behalf in the battle grounds.

The Democrats (like labour over here) always set the agenda by saying things like "if we win will the president leave office straight away" and "will you accept the result if the Democrats win", then when they fudge the results they throw back the history at the Republicans to make out that its the Republicans being unlawful or deceitful or dishonest.

the left fall for it every time, unfortunately they are the only people that do, they forget the majority (if Trump is right) disagrees with them and know exactly where the truth lies.

After 4 years of the Democrats trying (and failing) to unseat an elected president, do we really believe they aren't still trying to do so by rigging an election that they know they couldn't win ?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top