Join for free
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 12:01 AM

I Bet Italians are Pleased ... Not !

Just when you thought the EU couldn't get any more weird.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ng-outside-eu/
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 12:18 AM

Re: I Bet Italians are Pleased ... Not !

This has gone on in the UK for years. The article stats that the same ruling has been passed on Austria and now Italy. What will happen is more and more non-eu citizens in other EU countries will see these rulings and will get the help of some gullible charity and lawyers and take legal action.

Using tax payers money to help pay the families of non-eu migrants has been a bane of contention with the people of the UK for many years. This lingering ill feeling, along with other EU decisions is what led to the UK voting out of the EU. When the EU starts interfering more in the affairs of other EU countries, the same will happen, the people of those countries will be demanding that their country leaves the EU.

All eyes will be on the UK when it leaves the EU come the end of December in particularly it's financial and economic strength. Ignore convid for the time being because that's messing everything up for every country but once convid is out the way, the EU will live or die based on what happens with the UK. If the UK prospers then other European countries will want the same.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Just when you thought the EU couldn't get any more weird.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ng-outside-eu/
Topsy turvy arrangement Bread isnt it?
On the one hand they encourage firms to employ migrants and on
the other hand they dissuade firms from employing them by loading
up the cost of employing them???

Donkeyman! 🙃🙃🙃
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
This has gone on in the UK for years. The article stats that the same ruling has been passed on Austria and now Italy. What will happen is more and more non-eu citizens in other EU countries will see these rulings and will get the help of some gullible charity and lawyers and take legal action.

Using tax payers money to help pay the families of non-eu migrants has been a bane of contention with the people of the UK for many years. This lingering ill feeling, along with other EU decisions is what led to the UK voting out of the EU. When the EU starts interfering more in the affairs of other EU countries, the same will happen, the people of those countries will be demanding that their country leaves the EU.

All eyes will be on the UK when it leaves the EU come the end of December in particularly it's financial and economic strength. Ignore convid for the time being because that's messing everything up for every country but once convid is out the way, the EU will live or die based on what happens with the UK. If the UK prospers then other European countries will want the same.
Yes all those east Europeans claim for children overseas.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 06:56 AM

Yes I heard we allow claimants to claim for families abroad too...i hope this is put right when we leave the EU its crazy we have food banks here and yet also send money abroad...it would be lovely if we were rich enough to feed the whole world....truth is we're not.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 01:08 PM

Talking about Italy and the demands of the EU.
Thought the read below would be of interest. At least our flippin Gov't is doing something right. It may seem cruel, but our own people must always come first.....

https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-c...c-coronavirus/
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Thought the read below would be of interest. At least our flippin Gov't is doing something right. It may seem cruel, but our own people must always come first.....

Now they know how british born citizens feel about the difficulties
of accessing universal credit then SG??
We ARE now equal !!

Donkeyman! 👎😟👎
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

Its the right thing to do

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top