Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Hell
wolverhampton uk
Hell is female  Hell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2011, 08:14 PM

Re: Conspiracy Theory

The problem with any conspiriacy is that it has to be well organised, at short notice and there has to be very good communication between people that can be trusted.......I don't think the government can achieve any of these things....
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

07-07-2011, 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Meg darlin' - at sea one has to be continually alert. Someone told me something was 'safe', I didn't know for certain, but my suspicious and cynical nature told me otherwise. Had I trusted what I was told, I wouldn't be here now to tell the tale.

I`m with you on this one Uncle Joe !

When your life could be at stake , then it`s prudent to question and double check anything that could affect it .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by Hell ->
The problem with any conspiriacy is that it has to be well organised, at short notice and there has to be very good communication between people that can be trusted.......I don't think the government can achieve any of these things....

Doesn't the Civil Service satisfy that criterion matey???
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by Hell ->
That explains why Labour got caught out in so many lies.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2011, 10:34 PM

I don't follow the news much these days but, just going from the comments, I can state quite categorically that anyone who dies without a doctor being present MUST have a post-mortem. It is illegal not to and, lack of a post-mortem would suggest some sort of cover up.

I can also state categorically that not everyone who has a heart attack dies on the toilet either. However, having said that, during the last stages of heart attack, the bowels can in some cases loosen which may very well urge the victim to try to reach the loo in order not to "disgrace" themselves.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
I don't follow the news much these days but, just going from the comments, I can state quite categorically that anyone who dies without a doctor being present MUST have a post-mortem. It is illegal not to and, lack of a post-mortem would suggest some sort of cover up.
I don't think the bit of your post in itallics is correct Mollie. The vast majority of deaths are carried out without post mortems and a doctor is not always present at death and neither is it illegal not to have a post mortem if somebody dies without a doctor present.
Below is he following NHS criteria of when a post mortem is necessary.

"Post-mortems are carried out if:

•The death has been referred to the coroner, who feels that a post-mortem is necessary to determine the cause of death.
•The hospital has requested it, to provide information about an illness or the cause of death, or to further medical research.
If the death has been referred to the coroner
If the post-mortem has been requested by a coroner and the pathologist decides that tissue samples are needed to establish the cause of death, consent from the next of kin is not required.

However, the coroner must handle organs and tissue samples according to the next of kin's wishes.

By law, the coroner can order a post-mortem examination to be carried out if the death is referred to them by the police or by a medical professional, such as a GP or hospital doctor. Deaths can be referred to the coroner for a number of reasons, but the main ones are:

•if the death was sudden and unexpected
•if the death was violent or unnatural, or if it occurred under suspicious circumstances
•if the death was a result of an accident
•if the death occurred during medical treatment or in hospital
if the doctor treating the deceased person had not seen them within 14 days before their death
"
GOG
Northumberland UK
GOG is male  GOG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 05:39 PM

Cospiracy theories have one main fault. Which is, that conspiracies are pretty well certain to be exposed sooner or later:
To paraphrase a well known quote, "You can keep some of the people involved quiet some of the time, you can keep all of the people quiet some of the time and some of the people quiet all of the time, but you cannot keep all of the people quiet all of the time."

Conspiracies are therefore doomed to failure. It's human nature.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by GOG ->
Cospiracy theories have one main fault. Which is, that conspiracies are pretty well certain to be exposed sooner or later:
To paraphrase a well known quote, "You can keep some of the people involved quiet some of the time, you can keep all of the people quiet some of the time and some of the people quiet all of the time, but you cannot keep all of the people quiet all of the time."

Conspiracies are therefore doomed to failure. It's human nature.
If what you say is True Gog matey - 1. who else was involved in the Profumo affair in 1962 ???

2. Did Dr Steven Ward commit suicide or was he conveniently killed because he knew too much???

3. Who Killed David Kelly ???
GOG
Northumberland UK
GOG is male  GOG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2011, 10:53 AM

Joe it does not really matter as they are all happily living on Mars with JFK, Elvis and Marylin.............and a London Double Decker bus!

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

19-07-2011, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by GOG ->
Joe it does not really matter as they are all happily living on Mars with JFK, Elvis and Marylin.............and a London Double Decker bus!

Gog matey, you might think that, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top